SWTOR - Playing with Ken and Barbie

Graydon

My two favorite activities in SWTOR:

• Playing Space Barbie
  • Tanking PvE (while looking fabulous)

so um :confused:

So right ^^

Once I even got mount that dropped from one player because "my toon looks so lovely"

Well I said thanks, your too (guy had Revan set, considering price it deserves some positive attention) and drove away with my new cool mount ^^ my toon was btw wearing low lvl Flashpoint drop (with good mods ofc) dyed to purple that I made myself. Price of her outfit was less than 50k (if we don't take mods to comparison) :D:cool:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, you would have more fun chewing that tin-foil rather then wearing it on your noodle box. It will give you little jolts and twinges as you chew it.

Hilarious reply. :D

I'm also going to add my voice to those that actually like the variety of clothing in the game. I had a lot of fun playing around, and updating my Jedi's outfit last night. So she looked cool riding around Voss on her Dewback, laying the smackdown on enemies. :rak_03:

Edited by horrorfaneightys

Don't worry buddy, anything that attacks the game or EAware is considered trolling in the General Discussion.

no its just as we pointed out his statement did not make too much sense based on our evidence.

no its just as we pointed out his statement did not make too much sense based on our evidence.

No you guys freaked that I don't have a positive opinion.

You activate the Bat Signal and called in the guard. Carry out plan Defend Formation Blue Delta.

Panic and oppress any opinion that is not part of the SWTOR lovefest.

It's kind of funny actually. You really think my belief....me just one person, sharing a single opinion, can bring down and be the demise of this game? Had no idea it was so fragile.

You activate the Bat Signal and called in the guard. Carry out plan Defend Formation Blue Delta.

It's kind of funny actually. You really think my belief....me just one person, sharing a single opinion, can bring down and be the demise of this game? Had no idea it was so fragile.

well, you expressed what appeared to be a "cm rules the game" conspiracy, despite 2 expansions already on the way. Also, you only choose to respond to posts that you feel is convenient to you instead of some of the other ones. Also, bat signal? called in the guard? what kind of weird conspiracy do you think us expressing out honest opinions is?

Let me make sure I have the rules straight then:

You expressing your individual opinion that the game is disappointing= honest criticism/feedback

Others expressing their individual opinions that the game is good = panic and oppression

?

Edited by DarthDymond

Most MMOers are going to Wildstar. SWTOR is expected not to survive due to a dead PvP and PvE community at high tier. Mostly just filthy casuals left who love to throw their $$$ at more tired reskinned cosmetic trash.

right... that is what you and your friends said aabout eso. Now look at eso. Between the trusted client (aka a hacker and bots paradise that also makes it hard for them to get tracked down), the bans for this stuff that hit random people (because again with the trusted client, aka the dumbest mistake a gaming company can make, they are having a hard time differentiating violators and innocent players), and bots are all scattered hurting that games pvp. Now I can believe wildstar will have a loyal playerbase, and that it will be a good game, BUT its not going to kill anything, and its not going to be the perfect little messiah mmo you and a bunch of other people dream it to be.

Let me make sure I have the rules straight then:

You expressing your individual opinion that the game is flawed = honest criticism/feedback

Others expressing their individual opinions that the game is good = panic and oppression

?

its called a double standard just to clear things up.

well, you expressed what appeared to be a "cm rules the game" conspiracy, despite 2 expansions already on the way. Also, you only choose to respond to posts that you feel is convenient to you instead of some of the other ones. Also, bat signal? called in the guard? what kind of weird conspiracy do you think us expressing out honest opinions is?

People (including you) attacked me personally. Made fun about tin foil hats. Another poster called me names. It doesn't bother me one bit, but I laugh at the double standard.....and the panic.

People (including you) attacked me personally. Made fun about tin foil hats. Another poster called me names. It doesn't bother me one bit, but I laugh at the double standard.....and the panic.

panic? none of us exactly went "ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod" when you posted that

Edited by Sangrar

Seems like the primary content and favorite entertainment in SWTOR is buying CM outfits. What a disappointment.:mad:

I guess its a good thing and generates $$$ for Bioware.

Bad thing for the few players (if any are left) that like playing the game for Flashpoints and Operations.

You realise that some people like to play dress up right? I mean that to them is fun. Also why not have a look at the roadmap and tell me if it is the primary content. Oh and there are many players left.

Seems like the primary content and favorite entertainment in SWTOR is buying CM outfits. What a disappointment.:mad:

I guess its a good thing and generates $$$ for Bioware.

Bad thing for the few players (if any are left) that like playing the game for Flashpoints and Operations.

From what I have seen people have various reasons to play SWTOR:

(1) Some love flashpoints and operations- Yes they still do those on my server. They are always looking for people to do them and I have a friend that is constantly doing operations when he and his girlfriend plays.

(2) Some create alts because they love making a lot of alts.

(3) Some pvp

(3) Some do roleplay

(4) And some people love to change outfits on a whim.

So there are various things to do because there are various people playing and not everyone likes the same.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

The delicious, wondrous irony of you calling somebody on what you perceive as a double standard.

The threads I miss when I am asleep.

@OP The Cartel Market and all the wonderful adaptive armor that's in it IS part of my gaming content.

I can't get into a story, if my character doesn't look right. Once I have a good look I play the game normally.

You should worry less about other's enjoyment into the game and more into whether you are enjoying the game and decide if it's worth it to keep paying.

No one else is going to care about it.

Since the OP brought it up, if they really WERE using the bat signal and it was working on attracting his attention, I'm pretty sure them having Batman on their side shows they win.

yes it does. either way there were a lot of good posts arguing against his point but he only respond to ones that weren't so he could avoid the fact his argument had been countered.

My two favorite activities in SWTOR:

• Playing Space Barbie

so um :confused:

I'm the same. I spent more credits on outfits for my characters. Every thing has to match, including the mount and weapons. There is no mount or weapon too expensive if it matches my outfit. I also spend a lot on my companions and dressing them in matching outfits. Gear and stats are secondary to matching the outfits of my characters. Unfortunately, i can't find a matching white vehicle that doesn't have annoying sounds, floating cubes, or led/glowing lights.

Edited by Knockerz

From what I have seen people have various reasons to play SWTOR:

(1) Some love flashpoints and operations- Yes they still do those on my server. They are always looking for people to do them and I have a friend that is constantly doing operations when he and his girlfriend plays.

(2) Some create alts because they love making a lot of alts.

(3) Some pvp

(3) Some do roleplay

(4) And some people love to change outfits on a whim.

So there are various things to do because there are various people playing and not everyone likes the same.

This is more precise of what i do in game. I run flash points daily and I pvp at least once or twice a week. My characters are almost operation ready so I probably run raids in the short future too. However, as was stated my character has to been in an outfit I like. I don't know how people can stand wearing those ugly legacy gear. While I understand they use legacy gear to save on augmentation cost and being able to transfer between characters, it's an eye sore I see any one wearing legacy gear, but maybe the look of their character isn't as important to them.

They said it will be Makeb sized at least, so don't worry.

Careful about letting your expectations creep up, even by inches. That's how they can get out of control (or be used as a stepping stone by someone else who lets their expectations get out of control).

All they've said is that it will be "more closely resembling Rise of the Hutt Cartel" compared to Strongholds (which they said would be "similar to Galactic Starfighter in scope"). It's a narrow distinction, but that is not the same as "Makeb sized at least".

Careful about letting your expectations creep up, even by inches. That's how they can get out of control (or be used as a stepping stone by someone else who lets their expectations get out of control).

All they've said is that it will be "more closely resembling Rise of the Hutt Cartel" compared to Strongholds (which they said would be "similar to Galactic Starfighter in scope"). It's a narrow distinction, but that is not the same as "Makeb sized at least".

it still might include the last parts of Forged Alliances I know that is still coming, whether or not its wit hthis expansion itself or just another update is unclear but it may happen.

Wait until we get housing.

If the game is still alive in 18 months, it will be a wasteland, with people sat in their houses trying on their CM clothes.

It will be Second Life in space. Middle aged fat guys sat with their undies around their knees, erping away happily with other middle aged fat guys.

Voice of experience here? :eek: