A few questions about this server

Ashanor

I am looking for a PvP server with a good republic pvp community.

My question are;

1. What are the WZ queue times like on off hours and prime time?

2. What is the population difference like between the factions?

3. How are GSF queues?

4. Does republic actually cooperate here?

5. Are there any decent casual republic pvp/leveling guilds?

6. Does one side dominate WZ or GSF or is it pretty evenly matched?

Thanks in advance for any that answer.

1. What are the WZ queue times like on off hours and prime time?

Pops are 1-5 minutes apart most of the time. in the wee hours of the night, they're 10ish. more imps seem to queue at night. I'm usually on imp side for WZs.

2. What is the population difference like between the factions?

not sure but there seem to be more imp premades in regs. I don't think one is anymore dominant than the other. also, almost every notable pvper plays toons in both factions. you're safe to pub here.

3. How are GSF queues?

dunno. don't play it.

4. Does republic actually cooperate here?

imp side is actually more hostile within the faction. but they usually have more premades, and they work well together.

5. Are there any decent casual republic pvp/leveling guilds?

the whole server is pretty casual, imo. there's a larger presence of "serious" guilds on imp, but like I said...I think this server's pretty casual. afaik, only Postmortem (imp) and Knights of Havoc (pub) sort of regularly queue grp. most of the time it's just solo rated and everyone does reg WZs.

6. Does one side dominate WZ or GSF or is it pretty evenly matched?

in any given hour/rotation: yes. and iunno about gsf.

Would anyone be able to comment on the state of solo ranked?

Transferred to POT5, but it is a serious cesspool over here. If the queues pop regularly, I would gladly transfer back even if the 'difficulty' is slightly lower.

GSF Q's pop pretty fast and we have a great GSF community. As far as one side or the other dominating It is more like players dominating and which side do they happen to be playing on this time.

We do seem to have more repubs playing GSF than Imps, but the Imp players are pretty damn good.

I can't speak to Solo ranked since I only play PvP once in a while and I only Que in solo reg's.

Would anyone be able to comment on the state of solo ranked?

Transferred to POT5, but it is a serious cesspool over here. If the queues pop regularly, I would gladly transfer back even if the 'difficulty' is slightly lower.

solo ranked is a crapshoot. there aren't nearly as many trolls, but there are some. there are pops almost every night, begining sometime around 7pm EST and going as late as 2am. but the most you'll have in queue at a time is maybe 16 ppl. most matches are decided by the quality of the healers. most matches are bastardized roles (something other than 1 heal, 1 tank, 2 dps). iunno. I wouldn't say come here for the solo rated pops...but they do pop.