Any orange/purple armor suggestions for my Operative Agent? (Appearance)

PhoenixRizingnSL

I am having a hard time finding an armor set that I like for this character. My operative agent is a Cathar and she's named Grumpekat. I like my armor to be nice looking, not beat up metal or chipped paint, with a bit of sexiness. Not too much though....I don't really care for the dancer sets, things like that. I know that we can wear any armor and I don't really even need to worry about it till 50 - 55, I just like to stay true to the class....which is not easy to find all of that for a Operative Agent. Anybody got any suggestions? I will buy stuff off the GRN, Cartel Market, etc., but I don't have millions of credits or anything. Thanks!

I am having a hard time finding an armor set that I like for this character. My operative agent is a Cathar and she's named Grumpekat. I like my armor to be nice looking, not beat up metal or chipped paint, with a bit of sexiness. Not too much though....I don't really care for the dancer sets, things like that. I know that we can wear any armor and I don't really even need to worry about it till 50 - 55, I just like to stay true to the class....which is not easy to find all of that for a Operative Agent. Anybody got any suggestions? I will buy stuff off the GRN, Cartel Market, etc., but I don't have millions of credits or anything. Thanks!
Imperial Battle Ace set, hide the helmet. If you can splurge for either black/black or black/grey dye, do so.