More Vibroblades

painisreal

I have definitely been disappointed with the vibroblades and electrostaves in game. The Cathar blades are the only ones that I have actually found appealing. I'd like to see more sword-like vibroblades and electrostaves in game. The corsec electrobaton that was somewhat recently released just makes me cringe. Edited by painisreal

I concur. They should have more, and more interesting, vibro/electro weapons. Ones that can actually be afforded.

Credits are not that hard to earn in this game. It may take a while and a player might not be able to "have it NOWWWWW", but I'm sure that most players will find a way to afford something if they want it badly enough.

Or they could just come to forums and make inane "suggestions" that would make it possible for them to have to look without having to pay the cost to do so.

Credits are not that hard to earn in this game. It may take a while and a player might not be able to "have it NOWWWWW", but I'm sure that most players will find a way to afford something if they want it badly enough.

Not everyone plays this game 24/7, some of us have jobs and lives. I've been playing since Beta, and I've only ever had a maximum of 600,000 credits on a character, and that did not come overnight. You may know the hack to make credits pour in like there's no tomorrow, but the rest of us have to grind and grind and grind and grind and grind and grind and grind and grind and grind to make any mentionable amount of credits.

Or they could just come to forums and make inane "suggestions" that would make it possible for them to have to look without having to pay the cost to do so.

You're just a nay-sayer here to harass us, aren't you.

Not everyone plays this game 24/7, some of us have jobs and lives. I've been playing since Beta, and I've only ever had a maximum of 600,000 credits on a character, and that did not come overnight. You may know the hack to make credits pour in like there's no tomorrow, but the rest of us have to grind and grind and grind and grind and grind and grind and grind and grind and grind to make any mentionable amount of credits.

You're just a nay-sayer here to harass us, aren't you.

Do your Oricon dailies they net you about 100k and take maybw an hour.

Not everyone is level 55. Not everyone will ever even reach level 55.

If you're not 55 you should worry more about leveling. If you can't achieve lvl 55 since you didn't purchase RotHC or aren't a subscriber, not sure what limits you since I've always been a subscriber, then you can't justifiably complain about the game.

If you're not 55 you should worry more about leveling. If you can't achieve lvl 55 since you didn't purchase RotHC or aren't a subscriber, not sure what limits you since I've always been a subscriber, then you can't justifiably complain about the game.

So we're not allowed to look cool while pre-level 55? Maybe that's why leveling to 55 takes so long; everyone gets bored of looking at their own character.

I am a subscriber though, as proved by the fact I can post here in the first place, I have 1 level 55 and 1 level 53. Those are the highest level characters, and they still don't earn that much money. Plus, there still aren't many interesting vibroblades. So despite level and wealth, the OP's (hope that's the term for the guy who started this thread) point is valid.