Noticing Imperial guilds from different servers now on Begeren, what's that about?

Tonev

I have seen a total a total of five "Imperial" guilds up and move to Begeren server, is there a special reason that most of these guilds (with a PvP focus) moves here, is Begeren now the Imperial PvP server?

I'm not sure if I can put the names of the guilds here (got in trouble last time), so I'll list the servers they are from

PoT5 (Better PVP experience was told they could farm Republic here)

Ebon Hawk (no one answered me as of yet.

Jung Ma (Leader told me due to RPing and how dead it was on that server (only other RPing serve and they wanted to bring over a strong PvP experience to the server in ranked).

just wondering if these individuals know something I don't (another server merge coming?).

Edited by Tonev

I have seen a total a total of five "Imperial" guilds up and move to Begeren server, is there a special reason that most of these guilds (with a PvP focus) moves here, is Begeren now the Imperial PvP server?

I'm not sure if I can put the names of the guilds here (got in trouble last time), so I'll list the servers they are from

PoT5 (Better PVP experience was told they could farm Republic here)

Ebon Hawk (no one answered me as of yet.

Jung Ma (Leader told me due to RPing and how dead it was on that server (only other RPing serve and they wanted to bring over a strong PvP experience to the server in ranked).

just wondering if these individuals know something I don't (another server merge coming?).

Ranked is dead here. People come here for the community not really the ranked. Those who think they will farm pub here have been misinformed. Imp side here is mostly filled with regs and only does ranked the first 2-3 weeks after a new season. So if you wish to not hate everyone on your server BC is a fine choice otherwise go pot5.

Ranked is dead here. People come here for the community not really the ranked. Those who think they will farm pub here have been misinformed. Imp side here is mostly filled with regs and only does ranked the first 2-3 weeks after a new season. So if you wish to not hate everyone on your server BC is a fine choice otherwise go pot5.

Lol, you're joking right?

The PvP community here is a joke, mostly because of the fact that there are about zero Imperial guilds for PvP that make a presence in the queue anymore. DO is a collection of random alts, where they are not nearly dominate or active enough to make a bold impression, and the only other guild that is still sort of getting there is Project GU.

Other than that, we have a dead Grim Determination and barely any reg stars. What we do have, is an excessive case of terrible players on both sides: the pubs have the most potent bads, but the Imperials have the most "slightly better than 'god awful' and more of those queuing than possibly the Pub population."

If there is an actual PvP guild transferring here, I'm sure we would have noticed them by now. Considering the Imperial side is in need of an actual structured PvP guild, which judging from what I've heard about more Infamous transfers, perhaps both sides could use a real PvP guild again.

We really need Cross Server Warzones and Ranked I've been saying that since ranked was introduced and the big server merg. Let all West Coast Servers Queue vs one another and the East Coast servers to Queue against the other East Coast Servers.

it would make Warzone Queue's nearly instant and (if anything was going to) fire up ranked.

It would make for interesting server vs server warzone matches as well.

It was very fun to me in Wow when they did that and you would go into a game with all guildies and face another team from another server.

dashara they had received that idea and attempted it but were too incompetent to create a match making system for cross server besides they profit more from server transfers plus they have much more to fix so they pushed that to the side. Its unfortunate but I moved a few of my chars pot5 for my ranked seeing that the few teams who even queued here on Fridays stopped and im tired of begging for ranked. As far as the nature of this post goes, no there aren't these great guilds coming here from other servers only a few players sent a few alts over here for lols from other servers not to mention that pot 5 is by far an imp dominant regs server along with many of the other servers you stated. I don't know where you get your information from but its wrong to say the least rofl. Not to sound like an *** still some skilled players on bc but most of them have been on this server forever plus a lot of players from a vast majority of decent guilds pubside have been going imp for a challenge but I had my time on sephrix and I can honestly say I got tired of imp side for many reasons. No one in their right mind would transfer from a pvp imp dominant server to this server so they can carry every one on their team.

Lol, you're joking right?

The PvP community here is a joke, mostly because of the fact that there are about zero Imperial guilds for PvP that make a presence in the queue anymore. DO is a collection of random alts, where they are not nearly dominate or active enough to make a bold impression, and the only other guild that is still sort of getting there is Project GU.

Other than that, we have a dead Grim Determination and barely any reg stars. What we do have, is an excessive case of terrible players on both sides: the pubs have the most potent bads, but the Imperials have the most "slightly better than 'god awful' and more of those queuing than possibly the Pub population."

If there is an actual PvP guild transferring here, I'm sure we would have noticed them by now. Considering the Imperial side is in need of an actual structured PvP guild, which judging from what I've heard about more Infamous transfers, perhaps both sides could use a real PvP guild again.

May I ask why you quoted me to say that when I agreed with what you said mostly?

dashara they had received that idea and attempted it but were too incompetent to create a match making system for cross server besides they profit more from server transfers plus they have much more to fix so they pushed that to the side. Its unfortunate but I moved a few of my chars pot5 for my ranked seeing that the few teams who even queued here on Fridays stopped and im tired of begging for ranked. As far as the nature of this post goes, no there aren't these great guilds coming here from other servers only a few players sent a few alts over here for lols from other servers not to mention that pot 5 is by far an imp dominant regs server along with many of the other servers you stated. I don't know where you get your information from but its wrong to say the least rofl. Not to sound like an *** still some skilled players on bc but most of them have been on this server forever plus a lot of players from a vast majority of decent guilds pubside have been going imp for a challenge but I had my time on sephrix and I can honestly say I got tired of imp side for many reasons. No one in their right mind would transfer from a pvp imp dominant server to this server so they can carry every one on their team.

Btw Evo I will not be doing ranked on pot5 since I have been marked as a terribad player by their elites. Since Ryshaz dies in two hits from maul and double ravage cleave. So sorry for making you transfer I'm just not good enough for ranked on a pvp server.

May I ask why you quoted me to say that when I agreed with what you said mostly?

The disagreement is with the last sentence you had in that post:

So if you wish to not hate everyone on your server BC is a fine choice otherwise go pot5.

Btw Evo I will not be doing ranked on pot5 since I have been marked as a terribad player by their elites. Since Ryshaz dies in two hits from maul and double ravage cleave. So sorry for making you transfer I'm just not good enough for ranked on a pvp server.

its all good im running with infamous over on pot5. people here talk **** but drama isn't a big thing here compared to bc. it's whatever for the most part man I don't really care when people talk trash to me here god knows the server is full of immature ******* who don't really know what they are talking about. game is dying out for a bit with wildstar and eso coming out so the pvp is thinning out. This is one of the only server giving me the pvp enviorment I want plus my connection is pretty nice here not that much server lag.

The disagreement is with the last sentence you had in that post:

The last part is a statement saying that our server is much nicer than the pvp servers not saying our pvp is better. If you disagree with the majority of our populace being nicer than those of say pot5 you need to rethink it for awhile.

The last part is a statement saying that our server is much nicer than the pvp servers not saying our pvp is better. If you disagree with the majority of our populace being nicer than those of say pot5 you need to rethink it for awhile.

1) Not really, PoT5 having more immature and blatantly rude people doesn't mean they have a meaner community. If anything, the passive aggressive hatred people hold for each other, the concept of the "egotistical casual player" creating multitudes of frustration with interactions with others because of people being contradictory and unable to function as fifth grade level human beings, and the overall more dramatic nature of the people on BC make the community a viable contender for being one of the worst. You may get disrespected more on PoT5, simply put, but BC is definitely a place where people will develop real hatred for you.

2) The post also directly transitions from PvP qualities into "so come here if you don't want to hate your community", meaning you still are addressing the comment towards the PvPers that are possibly calling BC home with xfers. In the eyes of really hardcore PvPers, the player base here would be the worst experience they have ever had, meaning they would come to hate their community more than anywhere else they may go.

Each server has a group of mini communities. Best thing to do is find a crew of peeps to queue with and roll with the punches. Pot5 has a few good ones from what I've seen on my alt (mid 30s sorc healzer).

Chances are they heard of our "great ones" and wanted to join the party.