Cross-server queuing etc.

RRRBBBRRRGGG

As the title says... are we going to see it anytime soon?

It's not hard to find a ranked match on weekends but during the week in the afternoon the wait times are often 10 minutes and longer.

All i can say is, remembering when blizzard changed their queuing system to a cross server one, the wait times imploded to a few seconds from what used to be sometimes half an hour of waiting.

on a sidenote and not pvp related... i see people filing the fleetchat up with lfg ops all the time... maybe add a better queue system for that as well?

i don't play pve myself but considering that many do...it would make things easier.

and on a side-side note :p would the devs please have a good look at other mmos and update the game to the standard they have been setting in terms of queuing, average gear rating, implementing gear requirements for arena perhaps... these things. and peeerhaps make the ranking system a tiny bit more useful.

As the title says... are we going to see it anytime soon?

Short answer: No.

Long answer, because the current bastardized Hero game engine cannot handle it and they do not have the technology in place to allow for such a thing to happen. This was stated a long while ago by BW. They will not put cross-server play in this game, period. BW screwed up from the beginning regarding this and now they cannot do anything to fix it. Yet again they fall on their face with another failed promise they cannot deliver on.