Official swtor merch site?

theSCARAYone

Do you think I would just ask here before google that myself? Either way your lmgtfy didn't lead to any site with shirts but it led me to this image. Those are the shirts that I'm looking for but I can't find anywhere.

Clicked the image you linked -> Looked at the URL bar -> Saw at the end "jnx-swtor-shirts" (which I guessed was short for Jinx) -> Looked up Jinx SWTOR Shirts -> Ta da! (Did all this under 3 minutes :cool:)

Here are the links (sadly, it appears they are out of stock. :( Guess you're outta luck, unless you get lucky and run across one on Amazon or Ebay).

BH, Inquisitor, Warrior, Smuggler, Agent, Knight, Consular, and Trooper.

P.S. Next time it might help if you put the pic of the specific shirt(s) you want in the OP, so we know what to look for. :)

Your welcome! :D

Edited by Essence_of_Light

I definitely sympathize. I'm wearing my Republic hat right now and the Republic chain with a brown hooded spring jacket, expensive designer jeans and brown suede shoes with white heels. I represent well. They don't manufacture this stuff anymore. Bioware's marketing team should get busy making new contracts. I would LOVE to have the Jedi Academy Tython Hood/tshirt and the Republic T-shirt as well. And why oh why is the swtor keyboard, mouse and mouse pad going up in price instead of going down? I've seen the mouse pad not the mouse, just the pad going for over $100. ='( Bioware needs a store.

I did buy a 'Sith Academy of Korriban' shirt a long while back.

Jinx has been the place for official shirts since the beginning, I'm a bit surprised that people didn't know. But it seems they have dropped the brand recently (cue 'Doom of swtor' posts now...).

I'm also surprised people don't know the wonders of 'Let Me Google that for you' :p