Is Bioware ever going to give New OP's and Full Flashpoints?

Look at the info in the Producers Roadmap to Galactic Strongholds. Basically it's saying stay subscribed and will give you little treats. It's annoying actually to see this. So what end game content will come with Galactic Strongholds? Or do we just do the same crap and hope for furniture and stuff to drop to put in these spaces to do what? Stare at? Feed peoples obsession with collecting useless crap? Gameplay in an mmo is playing roles in PVE or PVP content. Commit to telling us what that is going to be? What OP's and real flashpoints are coming in that update or will there be none?

May 4th remains the Subscriber deadline for Bonus Cartel Coins Grant to the sweet tune of 1000 Cartel Coins!

May 11th is no longer the deadline for Strongholds Early Access rewards but as a thank you to all of our Subscribers as of this date, we are giving you the following rewards:

Exclusive Subteroth minipet (delivered in Update 2.7.2)

Two Character Titles “The Intrepid” (delivered in Update 2.7.2) and “The Illustrious” (delivered in Game Update 2.9)

A sprawling Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace with five additional rooms unlocked

Stronghold Name "Galactic Stronghold"

July 15th is our new deadline for Subscriber Rewards for Early Access, and you must be a Subscriber by this date to claim the Subscriber Early Access Rewards:

The luxurious Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace with three additional rooms unlocked

Stronghold Name "Galactic Stronghold"

Character Title "The Illustrious" (delivered in Game Update 2.9)

August 19th is Game Update 2.9: Galactic Strongholds Digital Expansion Subscriber Early Access!

So if they go fully tactical then tanks and healers will be pointless. Will they just give every class three damage trees instead? (I don't want this to happen)

I don't believe that use for these roles will go away - simply because these roles do exist.

I rather believe that the new TFPs are some kind of "experiments", plus the try to "lure" more casuual players into FPs & OPs in general. If this is so, then it might imply that Bioware currently believes that there are currently not enough % of the whole player base doing end-level FPs & OPs.

In fact, I know of a froiend who really seemed to have stopped playing SWTOR after her class story has ended. She never did OPs, I guess.

This leads to the thought of Bioware trying to "lure" especially "pure story players" into FPs & into OPs - those who play SWTOR for the story buit for nothing else, but with Bioware not doing any class stories anymore ...

I don't believe that use for these roles will go away - simply because these roles do exist.

I rather believe that the new TFPs are some kind of "experiments", plus the try to "lure" more casuual players into FPs & OPs in general. If this is so, then it might imply that Bioware currently believes that there are currently not enough % of the whole player base doing end-level FPs & OPs.

In fact, I know of a froiend who really seemed to have stopped playing SWTOR after her class story has ended. She never did OPs, I guess.

This leads to the thought of Bioware trying to "lure" especially "pure story players" into FPs & into OPs - those who play SWTOR for the story buit for nothing else, but with Bioware not doing any class stories anymore ...

Hmmmm good points thanks for the constructive reply :D I just hope that hm stuff will come soon

Unfortunately, they've said (in a livestream, a few months ago, I think?) that all future FPs would "likely" be tactical >_> They're going in completely the wrong direction there.....

They said all new "Story Mode" FPs will be tactical. If / When the HM version comes out, those will be role dependent.

there is a major expansion coming late this year- 3.0. new level cap, continuation of the story from korriban and tython, new ops, new fps.

We seriously need new full FP's and a whole new OPS.....omg before we all have 12 toons with full 180 gear...and min 168 companions too.

Good points! I agree with Commander. Hope to see another world to explore, new dailies, new OP's, new role specific long flashpoints. I'm also hoping that they design the flashpoints to that people just can't go around all the trash to get to the next boss. And make the trash worth while in fighting with unique loot drops.

Also with loot drops there should be some means that you can only roll on it if the current toon needs that piece of gear and in the same roll dialog box that you can select to roll for your comps. So if no toon needs it for the toon actively in the fight that it then rolls for the those who've selected the secondary option to roll for a comp.

Crafting needs some work too to make it more interesting for the next level cap increase.