BUG Inquisitor Class Mission Belsavis "Prison Break" bugged

JMullane

There is a bug on the Belsavis Inquisitor Class Mission "Prison Break". The bug occurs while trying to achieve completion of the objective "Defend the Galactic Relay".

Both my friend and I have experienced this bug while playing in a group of 2 on two separate inquisitors at two different times (Both groups consisted of ONE Inquisitor and ONE other class). Here's what happens:

There are THREE locations to plant a galactic relay and defend it from waves of attackers. We perform this task once at each of the three locations, but they don't seem to update with a completion message, and the markers remain on the map.

After the third time, we attempt to plant the relay a fourth time on any of the three markers, and that fourth time it gives completion credit and sends you to the turn-in stage of the mission.

My best guess is that the quest thinks you need to plant and defend FOUR galactic relays to get credit (and additionally it is not showing your progress as you complete each single plant and defense). This guess is just based on the fact that it took exactly four tries each time. It certainly could be something else.

• 6 months later...

I'm running into the same bug now, when I reported it the only response (other than the useless auto-one) is that he had thought the issue was resolved a long time ago and that I should just try leveling some more and do it again. With the limited time 12x XP on class missions this is an unacceptable response.

Yes, I am under level for the planet, however I had 2 lvl55s with me to kill mobs rapidly and we've tried the same mission after 3 patches without success. It's not a matter of not killing the mobs in time before they can kill the item you drop, the item simply despawns without ever being attacked and doesn't mark the missing item as successfully defended and thus the mission cannot be completed.

the solution was to conduct the fights about 15m from where I planted the relay. Even though nothing attacked the relay during fights, I'm guessing AOEs by the mobs were killing it.

Sadly, this didn't work for my poor inquisitor.

Tried setting it down four times, at all three locations, but no matter how far away mobs were lured the thing disappeared (without being attacked) after about 2-3 seconds every time.

Opened a ticket on it; it looks like this quest has been bugged for quite some time.

I just hope I can get past it BEFORE 12x XP ends. :|

Yes, I am under level for the planet, however I had 2 lvl55s with me to kill mobs rapidly and we've tried the same mission after 3 patches without success.

I've noticed in the past that if you're more than 3 levels below the mission you're doing, funny things can happen.

I've noticed in the past that if you're more than 3 levels below the mission you're doing, funny things can happen.

I'd thought about that, and about the possibility that 55s in the group were doing it.

I'm at level, however, and it seems to do this with or without others in a group.