So what are the 'Weaknesses' of Type 1 and Type 2 scouts with regards to Satellites?

Warhams

@OP: Scouts are the boxers with a glass jaw. You can be a decked out T1 or T2 scout and die from one shot if it crits. That is our weakness. We trade defense for speed and firepower. If you can't figure out how to kill a scout pilot, that's on you, not the game. It's not like when it comes to bombers who can hide in the nooks and crannies of the sats where you can't get a shot at them, and then they mine the hell out of that spot so that if anybody tries to get close or get a shot at them, they're dead.

Your ignorance is astounding, and if you think scouts are the problem when two bombers can hold a satellite off from every strike and scout that might approach it WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO ACTUALLY FIRE THEIR WEAPONS, then you just don't want to actually put the work into figuring out how to beat your enemy, you just want victory handed to you.

@OP: Scouts are the boxers with a glass jaw. You can be a decked out T1 or T2 scout and die from one shot if it crits. That is our weakness. We trade defense for speed and firepower. If you can't figure out how to kill a scout pilot, that's on you, not the game. It's not like when it comes to bombers who can hide in the nooks and crannies of the sats where you can't get a shot at them, and then they mine the hell out of that spot so that if anybody tries to get close or get a shot at them, they're dead.

Your ignorance is astounding, and if you think scouts are the problem when two bombers can hold a satellite off from every strike and scout that might approach it WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO ACTUALLY FIRE THEIR WEAPONS, then you just don't want to actually put the work into figuring out how to beat your enemy, you just want victory handed to you.

Just 2 bombers without actually firing their weapons? Hmm that's interesting. So educate me please, how do 2 bombers without using their HLCs, just MINES, totally shut down a Satellite, especially from Strikes?

Please elaborate as I've not seen ever 2 bombers who just drop mines not die to an attack by strikes and scouts. Conversely, it might be like your statement regarding yourself in this case, "If you can't figure out how to kill a bomber, that's on you, not the game".