Good Job pooping on muricans. | PTS games.

Wonkanerd

Gratz to Seele/Rommer/Roudy/Zaer :p

Not only you guys played vs your counter(but I guess you are used to play vs double cleanse by now :D), but also with 200 ms.

rip in peace pot5.

R.I.P. is an abbreviation for the Latin words requiescat in pace or its English equivalent "rest in peace".

Edited by Leafy_Bug

R.I.P. is an abbreviation for the Latin words requiescat in pace or its English equivalent "rest in peace".

Thats the joke. God damn facepalm. How do you manage to selfown yourself in every thread you appear lol?

Thats the joke. gosh darn facepalm. How do you manage to selfown yourself in every thread you appear lol?

It's you who do not get the joke - Leafy is well aware - he's just trollololrolling you...

:rak_03:

Thats the joke. gosh darn facepalm. How do you manage to selfown yourself in every thread you appear lol?

It's you who do not get the joke - Leafy is well aware - he's just trollololrolling you...

:rak_03:

Funny to see how both trolls got fed with one spoon :D. Don't ever change, we need our resident freakshow here ;)

Well, we really do need helloder back...

#yolo ain't anything without #swag :(

dude is this guy for real? haha. that was a pug vs pug = almost a soloq match. Are you really that stupid to even consider bragging about this? Roudy had to ask people he never played with to even get arenas going.

Play versus his main/proper team. You won't stand a chance.

Aren't you Roudy's personal spitlicker? You just seem to be his fanboy all the damned time - and you're defending him for losing? Bias much, I say.

Aren't you Roudy's personal spitlicker? You just seem to be his fanboy all the damned time - and you're defending him for losing? Bias much, I say.

He is right though. We just went with what we had, no big deal. Not sure why someone would take those matches seriously.

He is right though. We just went with what we had, no big deal. Not sure why someone would take those matches seriously.

I didn't question if it was true or not; I was just saying he was biased since he's always on your side ;)