Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

DPS: The overall dps leaders should always be...

Malckiah

Marauder/Sentinels ....and Snipers/Gunslingers (edited)

This is not a troll thread......WHY? Because in the end they are the only advanced class that only has dps, with no heals, no real stealth, no bubble, no tank abilities....just nothing but dps....so it would seem only right that they are always #1 in dps. just sayin!

Edited by Malckiah

Yeah, if only marauders had utility abilities of their own to make up for that. Something like the ability to make an entire ops run faster while also giving them extra defense, or something where they could increase the damage and healing of everyone around them. Maybe we could give them some really cool defensive stuff too, like near invulnerability for a couple seconds, or a few others that reduce damage taken. Maybe something cool where you could reduce a target's accuracy by 90% for a short time.

I really wish they had stuff like that, because as it is now all you can do now is leap to enemies and slash them repeatedly until they die, by rolling your face over the keyboard.

Yeah, if only marauders had utility abilities of their own to make up for that. Something like the ability to make an entire ops run faster while also giving them extra defense, or something where they could increase the damage and healing of everyone around them. Maybe we could give them some really cool defensive stuff too, like near invulnerability for a couple seconds, or a few others that reduce damage taken. Maybe something cool where you could reduce a target's accuracy by 90% for a short time.

I really wish they had stuff like that, because as it is now all you can do now is leap to enemies and slash them repeatedly until they die, by rolling your face over the keyboard.

All that would probably make them OP:p

Marauder/Sentinels

This is not a troll thread......WHY? Because in the end they are the only advanced class that only has dps, with no heals, no real stealth, no bubble, no tank abilities....just nothing but dps....so it would seem only right that they are always #1 in dps. just sayin!

no Snipers or Gunslingers?

no Snipers or Gunslingers?

This is what I wonder too ^^

Well, I think melee should be 1-5% ahead from ranged to make up they suffer from having to be in range and I also think pure DPS classes (Sent/Slinger) should be 2% ahead aswell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.