☠☠☠ 2.7+ Bastion Server PVE Progression Thread ☠☠☠

Stippling

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to make things clear, the NiM Council kill was a Full bastion Players kill, i know it may be surprising for some of you but jistinplainview aka colonelpumpy had nothing to do with our kill, i know he helped us for the brontes kill. but not for council.

Just to make things clear, the NiM Council kill was a Full bastion Players kill, i know it may be surprising for some of you but jistinplainview aka colonelpumpy had nothing to do with our kill, i know he helped us for the brontes kill. but not for council.

There's nothing wrong with Justin helping Ready Check back then. Nowhere in the rules say people from different servers can't help guilds still in progression. In fact, if that was enforced, I'm pretty sure there won't be any more guilds participating in such thread. The Harbinger progression thread has had that kind of situation before, and that was passed off as being acceptable. (ex.: Zorz helping EDE claim World 3rd Gate Crasher kill).

TL;DR: Honestly who cares? A kill is a kill. Grats Ready Check. Meb is still bad. :D

I just wanted to pop in and again congratulate Ready Check for their achievements. It's nice to not only have competition, but also to have more PvE progression on this server. Admittedly, Failure had been a bit behind on our work on Council, but we've recently picked it back up and hope to be joining you in completing this tier soon.

Once again, congratulations, and I look forward to working alongside you in 3.0 to promote Bastion PvE.

- Stippling

I wasn't there for the Council Kill, Ready Check was more than capable of Killing council by themselves (in fact I never pulled a single boss in DP with them so they didn't even get mechanic help from me much less a kill), I had a blast killing Brontes with them, fun guys to raid with. GG on getting Council, Ready Check. Any and all salt should dissipate. :)

I wasn't there for the Council Kill, Ready Check was more than capable of Killing council by themselves (in fact I never pulled a single boss in DP with them so they didn't even get mechanic help from me much less a kill), I had a blast killing Brontes with them, fun guys to raid with. GG on getting Council, Ready Check. Any and all salt should dissipate. :)

Thanks, M8 i appreciate this post. #Hatergonnahate.

You are welcome to raid here whenever you want hehe

There's nothing wrong with Justin helping Ready Check back then. Nowhere in the rules say people from different servers can't help guilds still in progression. In fact, if that was enforced, I'm pretty sure there won't be any more guilds participating in such thread. The Harbinger progression thread has had that kind of situation before, and that was passed off as being acceptable. (ex.: Zorz helping EDE claim World 3rd Gate Crasher kill).

TL;DR: Honestly who cares? A kill is a kill. Grats Ready Check. Meb is still bad. :D

i know hehe , I get carried hard m8. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.