Team ranked

sirullrich

How many guilds actually q up for team arenas? I want to make a team, but don't want to just play one team over and over. Someone please tell me what teams q.

It's hit or miss really. I know 2 teams queue everyday. The most I've seen is 7 recently. But that was rare. Some guilds need to step up and play..I see many premades in 8v8.

Been trying to get ppl from Hatred to q, we'd be game if we had times and days to q

Hasnt everyone? Let me stick to Solo if they want, seriously...

I've got a team, but were all doing Solo ATM, mainly because group is repetitive and booooooring.

Thunder from down under and Vulleshs team (vossen?) were playing late last night till morning (Aussie prime time). They had like 20+ games. A few other teams qued aswell was quite good.

Thunder from down under and Vulleshs team (vossen?) were playing late last night till morning (Aussie prime time). They had like 20+ games. A few other teams qued aswell was quite good.

yeah good games we will probably try and make teams on Harbinger more often for sure

If anyone needs a healer for team ranked (or some regs) send me a whisper. I'd love to do some team ranked but I'm usually the only person online from my guild most nights. jôsey'wales the ô is alt 0244. Edited by curtisloew

Fun games last night, thanks for queuing. So keen for this weekend's ranked queue, I'll be streaming for sure.

Gonna try be on for ranked in 4 hours time if anyone will still be around (2pm AEST, 9pm PDT). Surely Bob will be awake and keen by then..

- fuwah

Edited by ambitiousapple

Fun games last night, thanks for queuing. So keen for this weekend's ranked queue, I'll be streaming for sure.

Gonna try be on for ranked in 4 hours time if anyone will still be around (2pm AEST, 9pm PDT). Surely Bob will be awake and keen by then..

- fuwah

Pls, double ranged comps with me or icressi tonite!

Hey bby

omg that was you on novare coast. Hunting my 800 expertise *** down. Come see me in two weeks :D.

On topic, I've decided to get gear and start pvp'ing again. I'll prolly yolo Q since it seems team ranked doesn't happen.

Bring back 8v8 plox

omg that was you on novare coast. Hunting my 800 expertise *** down. Come see me in two weeks :D.

On topic, I've decided to get gear and start pvp'ing again. I'll prolly yolo Q since it seems team ranked doesn't happen.

Bring back 8v8 plox

currently playing team ranked for the past 2 hours.

Bring back 8v8 plox

Ewww, a good imp in Solo Q?

That'll ruin my fuuuuuuun :(

No but seriously, there are a few solid imps on the server, but some of them seem to be coming pub, WTB Moar so we can stop that ... Q up :D

pls, name in sig for all potential callouts and drama.

This is an important forum rule and u are not following it.

So much this!

C'mon brah, wuts the point of the forums if you don't make bitter rivalries and hated enemies on a daily basis!#

:D:D:D

Edited by Selenial

Bring back 8v8 plox

I miss 8v8's :(

Haha you were hunting me down too! Was SS first match and got dominated. I only had 4 pvp pieces myself haha.

I miss 8v8's :(

Haha you were hunting me down too! Was SS first match and got dominated. I only had 4 pvp pieces myself haha.

All I read was "I suck pls poopsent come carry me to victory"

Friend me on my sent Alden. @Poopsent