Thank you for the coins!

Sarfux

BioWare. Thank you so much for the cartel coin gift. I got the Tauntaun on my other Jedi Knight and wanted to unlock it in collections. I couldn't pay for some extra cartel coins for some months but now, with the reward, I unlocked the Tauntaun! Thank you very much.

IT WASN'T ENEUGH BW I DEMAND YOU GIVE ME *doctor evil voice* ONE MILLION CARTEL COINS!

CAUSE I'M A SUBSCRIBER WHOM OWNS THE COLELCTORS EDITION AND THE SUPER SECRECT UBER EDITION AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M AN ENTITLED JERK!"

seriously though, thank you for the very generous gift BW ;)

I bought a cartel unlock for Treek when I already had her collected, bonehead move cost me 2000 coins. This lessened the blow. Thats what I get for being away so long.

Thank you for the extra coins.

You might be able to put in a ticket and try for a refund. I know they sometimes help when someone accidentally binds something to the wrong character.

Also thanks to this thread I realised I got mine too. :D

Edited by horrorfaneightys

A bantha? :eek:

Yes. As soon as the Bantha is either buyable or the Cartel pack containing it comes out I'll be sitting here, throwing money at my screen. Wanted a Bantha since I started playing the game. Gimme!

BTW, is there a new pack dropping tomorrow? Damn coins are going to burn a hole in my pocket.

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/21/swtor-hotshots-starfighter-pack-preview/

Supposed to come "sometime in May".

Edited by Wylf

I'll add in my "Thank you!!" as well. Always nice to have a little buffer of extra coins so I can relax when I spend crazily. As I seem to do too much these days! :D

And it looks like this latest pack is dropping tomorrow, May 6th.

Edited by Kadin

BTW, is there a new pack dropping tomorrow? Damn coins are going to burn a hole in my pocket.

In the comment section on the preview article someone asks Dulfy if she had a date for the new pack and she replies "May 6th.":)

Thank you!

But what do you guys spend the coins on? I bought the Rocket Boost, but I am out of ideas. I do not PvP so I don't need anything powerful. I like the standard gear looks well enough. I hear you can bind some type of gear to legacy to use on subsequent alts, so I am interested if that can be done with CC?

I am going to blow some CCs on changing my pre-sub lvl 17 Agent into a Chiss (because what's the point of the Cyborg? No appearance difference, and no Presence bonus)... but if there are more practical options..?

They just won't make what I actually desire, so... anything good?

Edited by DomiSotto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.