[SPOILERS] Where does Revan occur in TOR?

Kremsau

His name is Darth Charnus. In the Revanite quest on Dromound Kaas, the light side option is to humiliate him by making him look like a Revanite, instead of reporting the Revanites to Intelligence. Also Wookieepedia says the Tears of Taris was a retrofitted Centurion.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tears_of_Taris

So more akin to Nihilus' ship than Malak's.

My mistake, obviously. I didn't go in game to check whether I remembered it correctly. It's still in great taste :D

More random KotOR? The Advanced Class training quest giver for Hunters is Rally Master Merrk Kelborn. Kelborn was one of Mandalore's champions on Dxun in KotOR II.

The other one was Bralor - and fittingly enough, a Mandalorian with the same last name is among the people who retrieve the Taris bounty from your airlock.

@Wicked: I swear, Darth Baras went from a gentlemanly looking man (with full hair) to a bald, clinically obese, mask wearing dude. But at least they kept all his strengths in tact - cunning, the ability to carefully plan and execute, and his great skill in combat. Funnily enough, Orgus Din used the time in between to actually grow hair :rolleyes:

Angral's portrayal in SWTOR is somewhat in between the two at first (passive aggressive, although he has but a single moment like that), but because of what happens on Coruscant he really shifts toward his ToP persona and maybe even beyond - he was pretty close to completely losing it.

Satele is a really special case. She looks, fights and acts completely different in ToP and FA than in later media and the game itself.

The only good thing ToP did was giving backstory for certain events or characters - like for Thanaton. Although he could have been portrayed better in the actual game IMO.

Edited by Darkelefantos

Don't forget Oric Traless from the Tython FP on the Imp side. Which, I think is the first character from Fatal Alliance to appear in the game (Not counting Satele, that is.)

Yes, yes, Darth_Wicked already pointed that out. Unfortunately for Oric, his appearances in both Fatal Alliance and SWTOR are so short that he is barely worth being remembered.

Yes, yes, Darth_Wicked already pointed that out. Unfortunately for Oric, his appearances in both Fatal Alliance and SWTOR are so short that he is barely worth being remembered.

He's voiced by the godly Robin Atkin Downes. That's gotta count for something. :D

The only good thing ToP did was giving backstory for certain events or characters - like for Thanaton. Although he could have been portrayed better in the actual game IMO.

Thanaton was the main figure in Blood of the Empire, not ToP. :cool:

Also...

Funnily enough, Orgus Din used the time in between to actually grow hair

And got younger too. Did they have Appearance Designer Kiosks back then already?

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 7 months later...
His name is Darth Charnus. In the Revanite quest on Dromound Kaas, the light side option is to humiliate him by making him look like a Revanite, instead of reporting the Revanites to Intelligence. Also Wookieepedia says the Tears of Taris was a retrofitted Centurion.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tears_of_Taris

So more akin to Nihilus' ship than Malak's.

WOW that is amazing to learn. I thought Charnus was a name they made up for that litle Revanite thing. It would be REALLY interesting if Charnus tried to seek revenge for humiliating him on Dromund Kaas (Like I did).

WOW that is amazing to learn. I thought Charnus was a name they made up for that litle Revanite thing. It would be REALLY interesting if Charnus tried to seek revenge for humiliating him on Dromund Kaas (Like I did).

It is likely he fell on Corellia, just like his master, Darth Decimus. :p