Gallen Marek.

Thank goodness. Enjoyed the first game's story. The whole Clone spinoff got very confusing (is he the real one, is he a clone, who knows) storyline wasn't my favorite. It's gonna be weird seeing these older games and not wanting to play them b/c they aren't official anymore (Star Wars Bounty Hunter was a freakin blast too :()

It's not, Rebels is gonna be introducing the Rebellion, the origins, etc so on.

This sounds accurate, however I'm holding out hope that TFU will be upheld, It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters. As I recall hearing the Rebellion wasn't a big thing for some time, it was a lot of rebel factions fighting the Empire the best they could. Whcih means they very well could use the Starkiller story. I like what I saw in the trailer for Rebels, and just think, Starkiller vs Kanan. And they could go into Starkillers past more with the new series, it has potential, whether or not they go for it, and they probably will not, is completely on them.

This sounds accurate, however I'm holding out hope that TFU will be upheld, It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters. As I recall hearing the Rebellion wasn't a big thing for some time, it was a lot of rebel factions fighting the Empire the best they could. Whcih means they very well could use the Starkiller story. I like what I saw in the trailer for Rebels, and just think, Starkiller vs Kanan. And they could go into Starkillers past more with the new series, it has potential, whether or not they go for it, and they probably will not, is completely on them.

I don't think so really, Rebels is gonna be showing the symbol of the Rebellion(or well an early version of it, shown here) that isn't Galen's family crest and the writers/producers have said that the show will focus on the formation of the Rebellion. So...I don't think it's gonna have anything of TFU in it.

But eh...we shall see what is what.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I don't think so really, Rebels is gonna be showing the symbol of the Rebellion(or well an early version of it, shown here) that isn't Galen's family crest and the writers/producers have said that the show will focus on the formation of the Rebellion. So...I don't think it's gonna have anything of TFU in it.

I can dream.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.