Monster requisition

Lendul

Am guessing a chunk of that was 'double req' for the day. Still a lot tho.

We get double req? Last time we had double xp weekend we didn't. I obviously have not played a match yet today.

We get double req? Last time we had double xp weekend we didn't. I obviously have not played a match yet today.

No just the daily 500/750 double req. If you changed ship after the two death and do decent performance with each, you'll easily end with ~1000 req per ship adding for 3000+.

No just the daily 500/750 double req. If you changed ship after the two death and do decent performance with each, you'll easily end with ~1000 req per ship adding for 3000+.
Gotcha, though this is still the first time I have seen 3k req. Edited by Lendul

I'm guessing it had a lot to do with you flying a quarrel. That's 39 kills/assists that you get the gunship's role bonus for. They have a pretty unfair requisition advantage in a deathmatch if they rack up kills. Though helps balance out the lesser req they tend to get in domination since they are generally not the ones capturing nodes or sitting on top of them.

While 3k in req is clearly impressive, you'll forgive me if I look at that lineup of markedly lesser-armed and experienced scrubs you were flying against and temper my enthusiasm a bit.

Shooting fish in a barrel is never a point of pride. -bp

Edited by Sidenti