Sell achievements in Cartel Market

Since you do not want anything to be unique and give everybody who pays basically everything, I suggest you start selling achievements. some suggestions :

FP achievements :200CC

Manhunter :500 CC

Nightmare Ec :500 CC

Nightmare DF :1000CC

Would I get an Achievement for buying Achievements in the CM?

Can I buy that Achievement directly, instead of by buying Achievements in the CM?

Is there an Achievement for not buying the Achievement directly and instead earning it by buying Achievements in the CM?

Can I buy the Achievement I would get for not buying the Achievement directly and instead earning it by buying Achievements in the CM?

And would I get a Title for getting an Achievement for buying Achievements in the CM?

And would I receive random rep items each time, that can be consumed to grant me reputation with the Cartel Readymade Achievement Providers, which grant me an even better Title after buying enough Achievements in the CM and an exclusive Bind to Legacy version of the Aratech Eclipse at Legend status that has a chance each time it's summoned to grant me a random Achievement, and also grants me an Achievement for adding it to my vehicles collection?

Can I buy the Achievement for buying the Achievement speeder without achieving the Achievement necessary to buy the Achievement speeder?

If not, then no I don't like this idea.

Otherwise YES!

I disagree with selling achievements in the Cartel Market. Instead, they should sell achievement packs which include one random achievement and one reputation item for the new Achievement Guild which will open a shop in the Cartel Bazaar. Achievements shall not be sellable on the GTN. If you get one that you already have, trash it and buy the next pack. Edited by JattaGin

I disagree with selling achievements in the Cartel Market. Instead, they should sell achievement packs which include one random achievement and one reputation item for the new Achievement Guild which will open a shop in the Cartel Bazaar.
This man gets it! :D

Achievements shall not be sellable on the GTN. If you get one that you already have, trash it and buy the next pack.
Until this. :(

You have to let me sell Achieves, come on! I can already imagine how juicy it would be to play that market...

"Achievement: Taris Rakghoul Targeter (Republic)" — the new Jawagram.

"Please, gawd, just take the thing... please... my finger is cramping from pressing Confirm on the deletion dialogue..."

Edited by SW_display_name

Since you do not want anything to be unique and give everybody who pays basically everything, I suggest you start selling achievements. some suggestions :

FP achievements :200CC

Manhunter :500 CC

Nightmare Ec :500 CC

Nightmare DF :1000CC

You looking forward to that new rancor mount, too??? I'm going to be throwing money at that thing!! :rak_03:

If this was an effect I would already have the rocket boots and I could buy the speed her ability without having to be a subscriber at level 15

This is not a complaint I am welcome in this idea