Darth revan vs exar kun who would win?

cefert

I would like to rectify a mistake on my part here;

This statement: Darth Revan was one of the most powerful Sith Lords in galactic history - is possibly not in Knights of the Old Republic: Campaign Guide sourcebook. I was misled on this one by another source.

However, I have found following:-

"...unlike Revan or Bane, he [Theron Shan] isn’t one of the most powerful individuals in the [star Wars] universe." (Mr. Drew)

"As a Jedi, Revan was a warrior who slaughtered armies. As a Sith, Revan was a teacher who trained a thousand dark apprentices." (Dzoun, Star Wars: The Old Republic)

And everything else that I have stated is correct.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beni your wrong in all accounts,

Niman was a practiced style in Revan's time, he studied it and master it someone consider it Revan's main to be Niman/Makashi, Shien and Juyo all in one style.

Thats why Revan could use single or double-bladed lightsaber in combat.

Tutamis is a defense to darkside attacks like raw darkside energy, proven by many like Satele and doesnt require Sith Magic, also Revan was proficient user of tutamis.

Yes, but Exar Kun took Niman to an unprecedented level of mastery like nothing they had ever seen. Some Kavar, a Jedi in Revan's era, tells the Exile in-game - indicating it was still unprecedented even then.

And whoever that guy is, he is baselessly speculating I'm afraid. At this point Revan's style is an unknown. He certainly didn't wield a saberstaff (not that has anything to do with it) in any canonical sources aside from game mechanics.

Tutaminis is a conventional defense that Sith Magic bypasses.

Edited by Beniboybling

Can't let you get away with that cheap shot. Revan was only defeated because Malak betrayed him and fired upon his ship. Had malak not betrayed him he would have defeated Bastila and her strike team.

It was the most cheap shot, but the point remains the same. The Jedi sent four against Revan, whereas they went all in against Exar Kun.