Login issues back?

Twin

"lagged out" game kicked me out, it wouldnt load for awhile just kept freezing after trying to reload the game.

Finally got to character select screen, logged back in then makeb loaded, but froze again within 15 seconds now cannot relog back in again.

and on a friday, wonderful.

Yep same here on Tomb Of Freedon Nadd server at least :(

Aye, im on TOFN as well - though i just saw a report of the same issue on Red Eclispe...

I actually was online in Voidstar, when it suddenly lagged out completly and wouldn't accept any commands, not even leaving the WZ. Then suddenly i got a wincount on my daily but i could still not get out of the WZ. Eventually i tried to log out, but got stuck in the loading screen...

Aye, im on TOFN as well - though i just saw a report of the same issue on Red Eclispe...

I actually was online in Voidstar, when it suddenly lagged out completly and wouldn't accept any commands, not even leaving the WZ. Then suddenly i got a wincount on my daily but i could still not get out of the WZ. Eventually i tried to log out, but got stuck in the loading screen...

Definitely broken... You guys were supposed to get stuck in the new HB map not VS.

It's the Shroud. He's making a sneak attack on the Holonet. The end is nigh; Your auction items will be washed away by the coming flood. Repent while you can. :cool:

Hehe, it is quite a coincidence that I was busy with the Shroud stoyline... Perhaps this is his new way to conquer the galaxy!

Ah good that I wasnt the only one. I changed some settings wich needed re-starting the game, and couldnt log in anymore. I almost thought I had to re-install the game :)

Tomb of freedon nadd here.

edit. I wonder, if this log in issue is a bigger issue. I was waiting for a long time in a pvp queue, and some one on the general chat said some op had a loading issue.

Edited by HakkaP