vigilance/vengeance

Jiingles

why are 80% of the pvp'ers this class/specc now? :(((

Its because tons sorcs like you crying and whining on forum like a river about SMASH nerf. Finally, you get it. Are you happy? You must be happy dude, isnt it?

Deal now with vigilance cuz its only one avaible dps spec for guardians.

So it seems that people just can't let this go

Focus the jug/guard first like you always did force them to use it early

I see no problem with this new ability and think that its perfect in its current form

Good assassins/shadows had multiple life's in arenas with the trick of getting out of combat through stealth

Even cc" their targets and healing to full right in front of them knowing they had no counter.

As for fotm re rollers I still see plenty of focus/guards I think most guardians play the full class I had 3sets of armour before they screwed crit up.Now I only need 2 and of the healing numbers it's based on power in my tank set its 1.43k a charge And in my power surge set its 2.53k a charge this is by no means game breaking and will not save you from coordinated play, I'm pretty competent with my guardian and still can get melted easily.

As for 1v1yes its power full but duel a competent sniper/slinger where

You never get a leap or push off and see that you Will still need every trick in your skill set.

Just get over it we got a good buff and now you have to work a bit harder to bring us down

It's as simple as that.