how are sorc healers in arenas now

oldspiceswog

They are the least desired class in arena regardless of spec.

My main is sorc. I have multiple 55 and in normal wz sorc is great but in arena you basically either free cast against idiots and they die or you run til u have to bubble and hope your team picks off at least one to make up for you dying as soon as bubble drops.

Skill can make up for some of it but you are way better off with any other class assuming skill similar

Obviously a slight improvement, but I haven't really felt much. The innervate change is nice, and helped a little with force management (moar procs), and enduring bastion has saved my *** a few times, but it will only get worse as people learn to counter.

The first issue is you need to stay in the barrier for 6+ seconds to get the full shield, which can be a problem. The second is that you are very vulnerable to a mez/stun coming out of barrier. Your resolve has had 6+ seconds to drain, and one cc negates your 5 seconds of freecasting. You can still make sorc work in yoloQ, but hasn't felt any easier.

Honestly my biggest pet peeve about sorc heals is how bad electro-net screws you. With merc heals showing up more and more, that one ability places you at a serious disadvantage right off the bat. Makes me glad merc dps are so rare, as double electro-net is pretty much GG.