The BattleZone! Demo Match: 4-way Brawl

Aurbere

Yes but Vodo has never really fought against one, I mean could the duel have gone on further? Sure, but Kun really just overpowered Vodo as shown, his staff already have taken numerous blows beforehand so it was gonna eventually be destroyed.

Could have Kun at that point defeated Vodo by virtue of skill? Sure. But the point being here is really, there isn't any hint of using Force Rage.

No, he hasn't fought one. He's fought with one for all his life.

I don't know how to put this, it's like.... Uhh, knowing the weaknesses of your own style. It's the most pivotal part of Dueling, you need to know how you're going to be countered if you're going to stop those counters, etc.

Which means you know how people who are going to fight you will defend against you, or attack you...

It's really hard to explain >.>

Still, surprise really wasn't the reason he lost.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he hasn't fought one. He's fought with one for all his life.

I don't know how to put this, it's like.... Uhh, knowing the weaknesses of your own style. It's the most pivotal part of Dueling, you need to know how you're going to be countered if you're going to stop those counters, etc.

Which means you know how people who are going to fight you will defend against you, or attack you...

It's really hard to explain >.>

Still, surprise really wasn't the reason he lost.

Well that wasn't my real point, anyway, in hindsight I probably shouldn't have brought it up anyway as it was irrelevant.