Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Two Things That Starwars The Old Republic Needs Badly

Gestas

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dungeon finder. I noticed that there are players who are actually going out into the world to quest, socialize, explore, and group with people; I find this extremely tedious and annoying.

I agree with this fellow. Actually having to play my game is irritating. I have a life you know!! Please make SWTOR into a lobby that I can play on my phone. By myself. Thanks.

(Well played, OP!)

Wow, this flew over some people's heads, and they never looked up. Or read the post.

like 99% of the forum trolls and fanboys that just insta-rage when they see a topic without even reading and most importantly understanding the OP.

It's called selective dyslexia. In most cases however it's simply stupid people unable to read or spell properly, even their own language.

Wow guys read it again. He/she is being sarcastic as heck and actually does not want either feature. He is mocking all those who do and all those who complaing about needing them in game.

So for the OP here is some nice bad news Smart guy you may enjoy and help screw up your day.

Dual Spec within your Advanced class has already been confirmed as being implemented soon after launch. Its something the Dev's want in game they just couldnt get it ready for launhch.

As for an actual dungeon finder while I will never support a cross-server finder and same serer finder would be great. If YOU and yours want to live in the past and walk both ways to school up hill in the snow because thats how it was meant to be done then go for it pal.

Those of us who moved out of 1980 would like to take advantage of the progressive techonolgy and thinking that has developed since then.

A server-wide dungeon finder would be okay with me. Keep it localized though. I dearly miss the community you get when forming groups on your own server.

As far as dual spec goes, I definitely think it should be added. In no way does it cheapen your preferred talent build. It gives options to those who want them. It allows me to choose between two specs consistently and efficiently. If you don't want this option, you don't have to purchase the feature. No harm, no foul.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.