The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Biofail, give us cross server queues for ranked like you said you would

Belpheghor

Title says it all. They said a Loooooooooooong time ago in a galaxy far, far away they'd give us cross server queues for ranked but we ain't got squat.

Even would be nice for regular wzs during off hours for quicker pops.

All the big boy MMOs have cross server Biofail, c'mon, stop the fail and start a new trend.....winning............

I think saying "Biofail" won't really convince them... :p

To be honest there isn't squat that will "convince" them. I love the PvP in this game, love the classes, love the mechanics, love the maps, but DON'T love the fact that there is virtually no ranked content, ranked needs cross server.

Hell, PvP in general needs cross server for a fair playing field. Some servers have better Imps, some better Pubs. If I'm on a server that is dominated by one faction it gets boring regardless of which side I'm on. Cross server solves that.

Cross server would give us FAST queue times, who the heck doesn't love fast queue times?

Cross server would help GSF, the list goes on and on.

To be honest there isn't squat that will "convince" them. I love the PvP in this game, love the classes, love the mechanics, love the maps, but DON'T love the fact that there is virtually no ranked content, ranked needs cross server.

Hell, PvP in general needs cross server for a fair playing field. Some servers have better Imps, some better Pubs. If I'm on a server that is dominated by one faction it gets boring regardless of which side I'm on. Cross server solves that.

Cross server would give us FAST queue times, who the heck doesn't love fast queue times?

Cross server would help GSF, the list goes on and on.

The only problem with your solutions is that not one of them addresses the REAL ISSUE...lack of attention to ANY of those play styles. The queues suck because we're losing players. We're losing players because there's been no content for over 6 months (other than GSF which failed faster than the launch of the game). Until Bioware dedicates some resources to the core of the game, populations will continue to dwindle until not even cross server play works to fill the queues...

"Biofail" is really the way to get their attention.

And wanna point out where they said they would do Cross Server Queues? (here is a hint, if they said they would evaluate something it doesn't mean they will do it...)

I very clearly remember that well before the launch of the game they said they would never do cross server queues because they wanted the servers to be a community.

Outside of that recently all I have heard is the difficulty of implementing it.

The only problem with your solutions is that not one of them addresses the REAL ISSUE...lack of attention to ANY of those play styles. The queues suck because we're losing players. We're losing players because there's been no content for over 6 months (other than GSF which failed faster than the launch of the game). Until Bioware dedicates some resources to the core of the game, populations will continue to dwindle until not even cross server play works to fill the queues...

What's wrong with the "play styles"? I've played every class there is for over 2 years including beta testing and don't see any problems with the "core of the game".

There is not now, nor will there ever be a PvE game with perfectly balanced PvP content, sorry, won't happen, to be honest the PvP was the bright spot balance wise for me when I started playing it and why I stuck around.

But there is zero point to getting serious about PvP without ranked and without cross server it's a no go.

I enjoy unranked wzs fine and the casual gamer is about all that's left for the most part in this game because Biofail has failed to set up content for the serious PvPer.

Title says it all. They said a Loooooooooooong time ago in a galaxy far, far away they'd give us cross server queues for ranked but we ain't got squat.

Even would be nice for regular wzs during off hours for quicker pops.

All the big boy MMOs have cross server Biofail, c'mon, stop the fail and start a new trend.....winning............

Belphegfail, stop giving us fail threads. All the big boys make constructive threads without insults. Stop the fail and start a new trend....not being a douche.............