The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament Finals - Droid Supremacy vs Dark Imperium

Beniboybling

Congrats Sel. I'm happy for you (also that my faction can beat yours)! Good debate as well, Warren! And I like the Nautolan!

M'Lady, I served you well. However, your humble droid companion will always be here for you. Perhaps, in a future team Kaggath (hint hint) we could ally ourselves for complete droid rule over the forums!

:jawa_evil:

P.S: Should I take your silver? Aurbere likes it, as do I....

Edited by Canino

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'm avoiding droids for the next kaggath tournament. So no more droid lady or silver letters. \o/

While I will be keeping my current text color, I do believe I will be making a faction with much...mechanical...emphasis. So far it doesn't look like it is too close to any of the factions of this last Kaggath so I feel that it should be some what refreshing.

Unless, of course, I am unable to get half of my faction and then be forced to make another. *Back up plans are never as good as the original...*

Side Note: What is the purpose of specific colors for people? Is it mainly just to differentiate between each other without having to check names every time? Always been a bit curious.

After Thought: What color is counted as the standard? Before any text color changes I mean. I ask simply because every time I adjust my monitor settings it seems to be different. *likely just a technical problem on my end*

Edited by Silenceo

Do we have any details about the next Kaggath tournament? Most importantly, the template for what units/leader/other things we need to pick out?

I am unsure if this is the correct layout, but it was the latest one that I have seen.

Example

The Galactic Empire

Head of State: Darth Sidious

Second-in-Command: Darth Vader

Allies: Moff Tarkin & Boba Fett

Supplier: Rothana Heavy Engineering

Organisation: Imperial Intelligence

Major Ground Force: Imperial Stormtrooper

Minor Ground Forces: Shadow Stormtrooper & Dark Trooper

Light Vehicles: AT-ST & 2-M Repulsor Tank

Heavy Vehicle: AT-AT

Fighter Class: TIE-fighter

Bomber Class: TIE-bomber

Elite Class: TIE-Interceptor

Light Capital Ship: Acclamator Cruiser

Heavy Capital Ship: Imperial Star Destroyer

Flagship: The Executor

Capital World: Coruscant

Stronghold/Military Worlds: Byss & Carida

Shipyard World: Corellia

Organisation World: Coruscant

Supply World: Kuat

All right, I'm going to be unavailable late afternoon/evening today so I won't be able to roll out the next tournament just yet. But I will be unveiling the Kaggath Rulebook (which is pretty damn big) just so I can get thoughts on new rules, setup etc. But I won't be accepting factions, not just yet, so just hold your horses on that one.

Also while the Rulebook has everything you need to make a faction, I will be making a new "admin" thread which will layout all the key stuff as well as provide a template, so you may which to wait for that to make it easier.

Side Note: What is the purpose of specific colors for people? Is it mainly just to differentiate between each other without having to check names every time? Always been a bit curious.

After Thought: What color is counted as the standard? Before any text color changes I mean. I ask simply because every time I adjust my monitor settings it seems to be different. *likely just a technical problem on my end*

*shrug* Lady started it, and then others just picked it up. Its just another way of stylising your posts, like your sig or avatar. :p Standard colour isn't in the palletes menu though, its just automatic, the colour code however is #EAD0A5