The worst gear you've ever seen

CaptainCarter

you have not seen a guy that his name rhymes with tiggers since were not aloud to call people out on the forum i will not repeat his name. He was a bounty hunter wearing full strength gear for a mara the hole time we kept telling him he needs bounty hunter gear for pvp. His only reason for wearing the gear was it looked good. Were like dude keep the shells and put the right armoring, mod and enhancements in please.

Ran across an operative with the worst gear I've ever seen. He only used snipe on cool down and when we told him main stat was cunning he said "No, its aim and defense". His two relics were alacrity and defense. Here's an imgur album of his gear pieces.

http://imgur.com/a/uIFtQ

By his choice of wardrobe, I'm going to assume main stat is not the only thing this poor little guy is confused about

Ran a Leeroy's Drive Yards --pardon: Kuat Drive Yards-- recently with a Vanguard who had:

Strength and Cunning in his helm.

Willpower in his Light chest.

More Cunning in his Medium gloves.

And an empty shell for a belt.

Rifle missing an Enhancement (although at least it had the right mainstat).

4x DPS group, me on my 'Slinger, so no heals (I usually off-heal on classes that can do it if someone's in trouble) but this guy died almost every single pull, folded up like a wet paper bag.

Ugh, L2P please, people (This guy was level 30-odd, he should bloody well know better by that point.) :(

Ran a Leeroy's Drive Yards --pardon: Kuat Drive Yards-- recently with a Vanguard who had:

Strength and Cunning in his helm.

Willpower in his Light chest.

More Cunning in his Medium gloves.

And an empty shell for a belt.

Rifle missing an Enhancement (although at least it had the right mainstat).

4x DPS group, me on my 'Slinger, so no heals (I usually off-heal on classes that can do it if someone's in trouble) but this guy died almost every single pull, folded up like a wet paper bag.

Ugh, L2P please, people (This guy was level 30-odd, he should bloody well know better by that point.) :(

He just wanted to be well rounded in his stat makeup.