Species Vote

twilekgirl

As you can tell by my name, I think Twileks are AWESOME! :) However I do think Togrutas and other species are just as cool and possibly better than Twileks. I think you should put a Bioware/EA should put a vote page where you can vote for species and other stuff so they know what to add to the game each update. I also think this will keep this game going because it will give players the things they want in the game. I REALLY want the togruta in this game, and I don't think I am alone, but this is not another thread about this. ( I have read them all :) ) This is really just a way to get players what they want each update. :) So please take this into consideration when choosing which suggestion to follow.

Thanks!

Oh that would be cool too! :) This is why need to be able to vote on what we want each update! ( That species is also one of my favorites. There could be specific stories for each species and Nautolan could have an underwater story. :) )

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=640602

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=479757

It was already asked for. Probably they`ll never ask INGAME, even if they did ask on Twitter at one point:

It is safe to assume that anything new will be based on anything BUT player request - probably the least amount of work for the most financial impact.

OMG! I would love to have a wookie character. I know they had it in Galaxies. (LONG LIVE SWG! :D)

I think it is funny how people ask for a species they cannot even spell (It's Wookiee, with 2 E!).

My favourite choice world be Togruta, after that I would like the Weequay also to be as playbe characters.

I think it is funny how people ask for a species they cannot even spell (It's Wookiee, with 2 E!).

My favourite choice world be Togruta, after that I would like the Weequay also to be as playbe characters.

I agree with these two choices strongly, Been waiting on Weequay since beta, on the Wookiee comment, if they were to put in a non basic speaking race, I would love to see Rodians instead of the Furballs running around.:rod_grin_g:

It is safe to assume that anything new will be based on anything BUT player request - probably the least amount of work for the most financial impact.

While I agree with your assessment, player input leads to financial impact...

Edited by Zharik

I'd say it'd be hard to implement a wookie because of scaling and armouring, but the could do player Wookiees much like the companion Wookiee. Give you a couple preset appearances, some you can buy through Cartel Market, and then you have the stat armour that isn't visible. Much like some companions. All they need to do is throw in some already in game Wookiee roars for voice over and bam, got yourself a Wookiee playable character. Although I want to see Kit Fisto's race in game Nautolans, if I misspelled that sue me. I am a huge Kit Fisto fan from the movies, weird cause he was rarely in the movies :p

I'd say it'd be hard to implement a wookie because of scaling and armouring, but the could do player Wookiees much like the companion Wookiee. Give you a couple preset appearances, some you can buy through Cartel Market, and then you have the stat armour that isn't visible. Much like some companions. All they need to do is throw in some already in game Wookiee roars for voice over and bam, got yourself a Wookiee playable character. Although I want to see Kit Fisto's race in game Nautolans, if I misspelled that sue me. I am a huge Kit Fisto fan from the movies, weird cause he was rarely in the movies :p

I remember in SWG there were special Wookiee armour. I DID NOT LIKE THAT. So if they are going to make a Wookiee species, NO SPECIAL ARMOUR. :)

While I agree with your assessment, player input leads to financial impact...

NO, it doesn`t. I never wanted the game I bought because it had a sub to go F2P. At this time is "best bang for the buck" for Bioware, or it looks like it.

I will happily eat my words and present a public apology when the next race will be Togruta; not before, though.

BTW, here`s player input: Make public ALL the drop percentages for each Cartel Market item in any given pack. Let`s see if they take player input.

Edited by Styxx

NO, it doesn`t. I never wanted the game I bought because it had a sub to go F2P. At this time is "best bang for the buck" for Bioware, or it looks like it.

I will happily eat my words and present a public apology when the next race will be Togruta; not before, though.

BTW, here`s player input: Make public ALL the drop percentages for each Cartel Market item in any given pack. Let`s see if they take player input.

You misunderstand me. They see what player's are asking for, and how many are asking for each "thing". They toss out the ludicrous requests and weigh the remaining suggestions/requests with how well they could sell it.

If 8000 people asked for roller blades as a form of a vehicle, and their development team said, "Yeah, we can do that pretty easily." You bet your donkey they'd drop roller blades in a cartel pack.

Oh and the highlighted sentence makes absolutely no sense to me. Put the weed away, man.

You misunderstand me. They see what player's are asking for, and how many are asking for each "thing". They toss out the ludicrous requests and weigh the remaining suggestions/requests with how well they could sell it.

If 8000 people asked for roller blades as a form of a vehicle, and their development team said, "Yeah, we can do that pretty easily." You bet your donkey they'd drop roller blades in a cartel pack.

Oh and the highlighted sentence makes absolutely no sense to me. Put the weed away, man.

Say I want only a white/black dye (for ease of reading, we assume it drops from a pack we can buy now). Sure, I get something everytime I draw a pack, but those "somethings" are useless to me - because those "somethings" are not what I want. What I want is THAT particular dye and it is my right to calculate my chances, especially since we are talking about real money.

I AM willing to bet real money on the fact that they will NEVER publish their drop rates. This is about the part which you didn`t understand.

Say I want only a white/black dye (for ease of reading, we assume it drops from a pack we can buy now). Sure, I get something everytime I draw a pack, but those "somethings" are useless to me - because those "somethings" are not what I want. What I want is THAT particular dye and it is my right to calculate my chances, especially since we are talking about real money.

I AM willing to bet real money on the fact that they will NEVER publish their drop rates. This is about the part which you didn`t understand.

I highlighted the yellow portion, which said nothing about drop rates.

Zeltron. I would love it . It would make it easier for one of my toons on the game which was actually created because of a forum roleplay.

+3! Hot neon-pink Zeltrons, please! Echani, too! :p

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.