Where are the trolls!?!

crystaljedi

Okay, i realize many people will hate me for saying this but we need some organized trolling on this server. I don't mean ganking lowbies for no reason or spamming chat but genuine trolling. I'm probably the only one that thinks this should happen but make trolololol/PvP guild, someone, and remember there is nothing more satisfying than just running around a warzone douchebag killing folks on your assassin and using emotes that look dirty when you use them in certain positions relevant to another. >:p Edited by crystaljedi

Dont judge me i find pleasure in the suffering of others. >:)

I know your post isn't meant to be taken very seriously, nonetheless you put in the time to create this thread to ask the question with the expectation that you'd be taken seriously.

"Dont judge me i find pleasure in the suffering of others."

"I don't mean ganking lowbies for no reason or spamming chat but genuine trolling"

You cannot possibly expect people not to judge you with that mentality... If you want to give others a hard time, you can damn well expect them to have a negative view of you. Hell if I saw you you trolling, in all honesty, I'd just straight up put you on my ignore.

Maybe if you want some organized trolling, go to The Bastion. You'll love it there. :cool:

Edited by ptrostli

Yeah we need good trolls like Xaadus, shame people like him transferred off server, where's Phillena anyways? Maybe I just don't see him/her talking often but I haven't seen Phill in ages either.

Xaadus was not a troll he was just a moron. Phillena is Hollyhox fyi, she is also not a troll i believe she is simply mentally disabled or a young child.

Yeah we need good trolls like Xaadus, shame people like him transferred off server, where's Phillena anyways? Maybe I just don't see him/her talking often but I haven't seen Phill in ages either.

He came to our server....