PvP On ToFN Looks Like This...

Cempa

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i.imgur.com/JmwLoMV.png

Reps most nights have pre mades...other side just leave...

Wanna 90% win rate play Rep...

But get ready for all the Rep pre made players to come here and flame like crazy to convince YOU not to play rep...

and what? 3 heals 3 tanks every wz , much fun, such skillz

but yes, every day i see some rerolled imps, i dont even know what they type now in ops chat every time they lose :D

Edited by zhradik

Why, thank you!

:D

Also, common fact here, 90% of all statistics on the internet are made up... :rolleyes:

I swear to God, you have some form of filter that picks up on your name here on the site and notifies you via a text message.

90 % of all people online are idiots.

The remaining 15 % cant count.

Edited by MidichIorian

I swear to God, you have some form of filter that picks up on your name here on the site and notifies you via a text message.

90 % of all people online are idiots.

The remaining 15 % cant count.

Ever heard of a thing named an IPad? Y'know, those tablets? :p

and what? 3 heals 3 tanks every wz , much fun, such skillz

but yes, every day i see some rerolled imps, i dont even know what they type now in ops chat every time they lose :D

Funny how your jugg seem to have bailed from that warzone too.

And for OP, can you stop complaining and making these incredibly stupid posts? I play equally much on both sides, and theres just no correlation between bad/good and imp/rep. I would like to give you a simple introduction to probability and statistics, but I'm afraid that numbers give you serious headache. Maybe your team loses alot because of....you?

Please dont take this guy seriously. Some nights imps are best, some nights reps are best. Just follow Bleez.

Funny how your jugg seem to have bailed from that warzone too.

And for OP, can you stop complaining and making these incredibly stupid posts? I play equally much on both sides, and theres just no correlation between bad/good and imp/rep. I would like to give you a simple introduction to probability and statistics, but I'm afraid that numbers give you serious headache. Maybe your team loses alot because of....you?

Please dont take this guy seriously. Some nights imps are best, some nights reps are best. Just follow Bleez.

well i entered in the 2 nd round when it was smth like 0-200

man, i do my weeklies almost for 2 hours on every char, and want to say that it goes very bad for your guildmates when they just solo queue without premade

i know my stats , you can check my stream recordings also to see how it goes, i never play without stims grenades,

and if some1 want to add what i do wrong when my team loses please type it here

The only thing which pisses me off - you know - full premades who pugstomping 25k sorcs and juggs in normals and who breaks spike and bubbleflash in arenas, and sometimes they go to PVP forum and start talk what is good and what is wrong in balance etc

Edited by zhradik

i think 99% of ppl who read this forum played with me at least few times, no need to be rude

Hehe Ruspower I was talking to OP, the original poster, aka the whiny b*tch that can barely count to potato. I wouldnt call you such bad things (in public). And yes, I bet my reghero guildmates spend tons of time losing, as I've tried to teach them how to properly avoid any form of objectives ;)

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Sry for that

Hehe Ruspower I was talking to OP, the original poster, aka the whiny b*tch that can barely count to potato. I wouldnt call you such bad things (in public). And yes I bet my guildmates spend tons of time losing, as I've tried to teach them how to properly avoid any form of objectives ;)

Haha, unfortunately i cant just play this way and raging so much when losing , looks like nothing can change it

http://i.imgur.com/JmwLoMV.png

Reps most nights have pre mades...other side just leave...

Wanna 90% win rate play Rep...

But get ready for all the Rep pre made players to come here and flame like crazy to convince YOU not to play rep...

QFT... last night I played 14 WZs... all 14 were lost. Players (kids) on IMP side are seriously tunnelvisioning, no sign of tactical sense, or anything...

I am seriously thinking of rerolling rep... at least I get some people who listen and knows how to play... :/

Edited by Amonkiratainted

QFT... last night I played 14 WZs... all 14 were lost. Players (kids) on IMP side are seriously tunnelvisioning, no sign of tactical sense, or anything...

I am seriously thinking of rerolling rep... at least I get some people who listen and knows how to play... :/

Another great player blaming everybody else for 14 losses in a row. Must be the rest that's the problem...

I think I'm close to 30 wins ( a good deal of them normal arena) and 3 losses since my return. All losses came against premades while being stuck with people who made me want to quit before the game started. It's unbelieveable how the premade games always come with the worst players, give or take perhaps one decent pug. It's rarely that you get to face a premade while having ok players. Nope, has to be the 24K sent and the PvE party.

Speaking of the latter, what the **** are 45K Pve geared people even doing in warzones on tofn? They've clearly prioritized PvE so why not haul *** to a PvE server. The warzones pop there too you know, and I can assure them that they will have ten times more fun.

Edited by MidichIorian

Another great player blaming everybody else for 14 losses in a row. Must be the rest that's the problem...

Great player? Heck yes. I PTFO and when the tactics I issue gets followed, it usually results in wins.

When I mark the healers, and I am the only one attacking said healers (while fighting at the cap-nodes), while the rest of my team runs around trying to get solo kills far away from nodes, I fail to see that it is my fault that we loose.

The rest are the problem? Yes. You and I both know that WZ's are all about objectives. And if ppl don't PTFO, then they are to blame for loosing.

Great player? Heck yes. I PTFO and when the tactics I issue gets followed, it usually results in wins.

When I mark the healers, and I am the only one attacking said healers (while fighting at the cap-nodes), while the rest of my team runs around trying to get solo kills far away from nodes, I fail to see that it is my fault that we loose.

The rest are the problem? Yes. You and I both know that WZ's are all about objectives. And if ppl don't PTFO, then they are to blame for loosing.

Are you that 300 dps so-called objective guy scratching some guarded operatives' back all game wondering why he wont die? Then at the end of the game that you lose (ofc heheh) you write "**** noob team" and with sky high blood pressure you enter the forum in desperation to change the server? Good luck man, you are not alone!

Edited by Bonsaikitten

rofl

whats your ingame nick ? can you type it here?

P.S. dear imperial players with 1000-1500 exp [like 80% have it], if im trashtalking pubs here it doesnt mean that you will play in your ****** gear and come to every thread and talk how you carry , "but bads leaving and other bads joining"

Edited by zhradik

I don't get why people always say loose when they mean to lose.

Simple explanation ladies:

Loose - not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached (i.e. "her fanny was as loose as a wizard's sleeve").

Lose - be deprived of or cease to have or retain (something) (i.e. I lost my sanity because people get loose and to lose confused all the time).

Are you that 300 dps so-called objective guy scratching some guarded operatives' back all game wondering why he wont die? Then at the end of the game that you lose (ofc heheh) you write "**** noob team" and with sky high blood pressure you enter the forum in desperation to change the server? Good luck man, you are not alone!

Haha, such truth! I used to love those guys WHEN they were in the other team. But now the are everywhere, and they just screw up my hps/dps. Don't do any damage, so no healing can be done either. Marked players should be avoided, they are dangerous. :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.