Poll: Best Flashpoint.

Best story: IMO the "Jedi Prisoner" set: Taral V, Maelstrom Prison, and the Foundry (nice crossover between factions)

Notable mention: Esseles (A bit too long for my tastes).

Most challenging: Lost Island,

Notable mention: Czerka Core Meltdown HM (when it was new)

Best for quick comms: Battle of Ilum.

Notable mention: Taral V

Esseles. Best story telling, least hack&slay. Shame they never did FPs like that one ever again....

Seriously? That is the most mundane FP in existence. I'd rather run Czerkas back to back for six hours than do Esseles when I don't have to. Utterly boring and lackluster in every way. I was tempted to put my pub character on ice as soon as I hit that, thinking that if I was in for more of the same pub side I was just wasting my time.

Seriously? That is the most mundane FP in existence. I'd rather run Czerkas back to back for six hours than do Esseles when I don't have to. Utterly boring and lackluster in every way. I was tempted to put my pub character on ice as soon as I hit that, thinking that if I was in for more of the same pub side I was just wasting my time.

Well, there's no accounting for tastes... :-)

Hmm this is a hard one, there are so many FPs I really like... Black Talon, Foundry, D7, False Emperor and others. If I have to pick just one though I think False Emperor would be it; you get to fight HK and Malgus! :)

I agree with Ardarell_Solo, Esseles is my favorite. It was excellent content when it was fresh.

I admit pre-nerf LI was the best challenge but I'm not a big fan of the rakghoul storyline. Honorable mention to Cademimu, we need more urban settings.

Hmmm... i like the Tion storyline a lot as well as the Jedi Prisoner story (as a kotor fan ofc)

LI is great for the bosses and the overall op-like atmosphere so i will go for it too.

(Kaon, Taral, Maelstrom, Bp and Foundry has too much repeating items...)

As personal note: False emperor felt as... false ... maybe it was too easy and not "BIG" enough for the hopes one built in the years waiting the game... (maybe the big M will return someday)