Is there any way to get Revan's Mask anymore?

Lium

Other than the GTN where it goes for about 25 million credits. Not joking. That's how much people are selling it for on my server.

I know there's a vendor in the bazaar that sells it, but you have to have 10 certificates and legendary standing with that cartel faction. The problem is I was told that you can no longer earn rep with that faction because it was tied to purchasing contraband packs, which are not available anymore.

Is that true? If so, how can I purchase the mask other than buying credits from gold sellers and get it from the GTN? Because there's no way in hell I'm going to grind dailies and hard modes for 25 million credits. I'll just buy the them. Sorry.

if you don't mind investing real money, buy cartel packs or other cartel coin items. see what sells for most on GTN for least monetary investment. list on GTN. sell. profit.

I would highly advise against purchasing credits from third party sellers.

but you have been told correctly. the only way to get Revan's mask at this time is either through rep vendor (cartel certificates are easy, its the rep that's hard as packs themselves probably go for arm and a leg at this point) or directly from someone who is selling it for 25 mil. and the price sounds about right to me, since that's how much people are also asking for original Korrealis mounts.

its possible, that at some future date, packs come back temporarily. they have once before after all. but we don't know if or when.

besides GTN and Rep/Certifications, the only other way would be to buy the packs that have a chance at dropping the helm itself. If they are no longer on the Cartel Market you would have to buy them from another player on the GTN or wait for bioware to bring the packs back to the Cartel Market.

if you don't mind investing real money, buy cartel packs or other cartel coin items. see what sells for most on GTN for least monetary investment. list on GTN. sell. profit.

I would highly advise against purchasing credits from third party sellers.

but you have been told correctly. the only way to get Revan's mask at this time is either through rep vendor (cartel certificates are easy, its the rep that's hard as packs themselves probably go for arm and a leg at this point) or directly from someone who is selling it for 25 mil. and the price sounds about right to me, since that's how much people are also asking for original Korrealis mounts.

its possible, that at some future date, packs come back temporarily. they have once before after all. but we don't know if or when.

So I can still get rep from contraband packs?

Your best bet is to save those CC's and wait. They mention in the latest insider video, that there will be a pack at the end of april/march, that'll contain armor lockboxes of full sets of Armor from the Shipment 1 packs. Which includes the likes of Revan's and Malaks armor sets :)

Current prices for his mask make me wish I could facepalm through my face and out the back of my head at how stupid the prices are. The only way the cost of his mask would seem hardly anything if you're one of your Servers top go to crafters. Who most likely reach the credit cap, and have to make new toons to transfer it all lol.

But yeah, save those CC's and those credits and wait :)

Yeah if you can afford them off the GTN but by the time you get enough Rep off the GTN Packs you'd prolly have spent enough money for the Mask itself off the GTN.

Thanks. Yeah, I guess my options are to grind away at dailies and hard modes until I can purchase the mask off of the GTN, or farm enough credits to purchase the packs off the GTN for rep, or just buy credits and get the mask today.:p

Thanks. Yeah, I guess my options are to grind away at dailies and hard modes until I can purchase the mask off of the GTN, or farm enough credits to purchase the packs off the GTN for rep, or just buy credits and get the mask today.:p

25 million credits is going to be equivalent to about 13000cc or 50GBP ($80??), if you buy 2 hypercrates and resell them on GTN. I hope you like the mask that much :)

http://prikachi.com/images/3/7169003D.jpg

I was so lucky :) I bought it just for 1,5m , but it was in the end of 2012. (but still ... the mask was 3-4-5m in GTN)

This guy sended it to me as COD. I was so poor these days and I grinded credits for 2 days to get the mask from my mailbox :rolleyes: Im still wearing it since then.

Yeah if you watch the GTN, players post the Revan gear for lowball prices for whatever reason...I got my mask and gloves for 500K each...now the prices are just out of the ballpark it seems...

The belt is the only set part eluding me...and I am not chucking down 14 million for one...but someday I will get one.

Yeah if you watch the GTN, players post the Revan gear for lowball prices for whatever reason...I got my mask and gloves for 500K each...now the prices are just out of the ballpark it seems...

The belt is the only set part eluding me...and I am not chucking down 14 million for one...but someday I will get one.

Damn I've seen the belt the last couple of days for 20 mil here.

Every part other then the chest and lower robe. Those only seem to go for 200,000 to 500,000 at least on begren colony..

Hmmm, not sure which pieces I have on BC, I know I have at least one chest piece there, perhaps I might have the belt there. I know I have it on one of my servers.

Personally , I dont think is worth it to get the whole Revan`s armor ...

I mean - belt , boots , etc ... these tiny parts are unnecessary. You can barely see it. Just head and chest part are visible. You can use dye on the chest and the other parts will look like the whole armor set.

Only the mask is important , and maybe the chest. Thats not just for Revan`s outfit , but for all KOTORs - Malak , Bastila , Visas , etc.

Im using Revan`s Mask + Eradicators Chest + Brown (something) dye. Its look really nice :) just like a jedi robe.

Edited by iankalo

Personally , I dont think is worth it to get the whole Revan`s armor ...

I mean - belt , boots , etc ... these tiny parts are unnecessary. You can barely see it. Just head and chest part are visible. You can use dye on the chest and the other parts will look like the whole armor set.

Only the mask is important , and maybe the chest. Thats not just for Revan`s outfit , but for all KOTORs - Malak , Bastila , Visas , etc.

If you don't have a full set you can't unlock it. That's why people want it.

Yeah I seen it too for 25mil the other day I about s**t myself when I do remember getting it somewhere around 400k its sad how jacked the gtn has gottin :confused:

It's not really the GTN overall. It's just the rare but desirable embargoed cartel items.

The stuff most players use daily - consumables and augments and augmentation kits - are steady or dropping in price.

First Id like to say if youre not gonna use the Revan mask with the full outfit -OR- if you are and click unify armor the Dramatic Extrovert's Mask looks exactly the same as the Revan mask. The two are identical... its just one is a metalic grey and the other is mostly white and a dash of red.

Second the mask is still on the GTN so if youre willing to spend the credits its there.

Third If you have legend with the Crime Lords cartel thingie and * IF * you have 10 cartel certificates and 100k you can buy the mask but it will be BoP so make sure you get it on the character you want.

Happy hunting. :)

• 4 weeks later...
I would kill to have the Revan mask cost just a couple of million credits. On The Shadowlands server I've currently seen it go for at least 17 million creds. I'm hoping the price eventually drops or possibly buy it on the Cartel Market at decent price. I guess I'll just have to grind for the next few months and hope it drops down in price on the GTN.

I know how everyone feels. I really want the entire set myself, but the mask itself goes for like 17 - 20 mil, the sash 20mil, the gloves from 6 - 17 mil. I have my eye on the entire set that's on sale for 14mil, but it's not likely I have enough funds before someone picks it up. It's really frustrating but I'm determined to get it. I'm on the Begren Colony btw.

I'm almost wondering if I trade my entire Calo Nord, Covert Armor, and one of the Speed Suits sets i can get a Revan set. xD I'm getting desperate.