Good bye my friends....

Ackire

Well, my acct is fast approaching its close. It runs out in about a week. I havent even had that ambition to log into the game in the past 3 weeks. To all my friends I wish to say good bye, it was a fun ride and I enjoyed getting to know each and everyone of you. I am moving on to ESO when it hits and I hope some will come there so we can PvP again.

There are others on the server that probably dont care, and thats fine. Even to those I didnt always get along with, I want you to know that you all had my respect. The PvP community on the EH was the reason I continued to play this game. You made the game enjoyable.

Anyway, be safe everyone and stay classy. The EH community is one of the best communities of them all hands down.

JACKOBIE

Well, my acct is fast approaching its close. It runs out in about a week. I havent even had that ambition to log into the game in the past 3 weeks. To all my friends I wish to say good bye, it was a fun ride and I enjoyed getting to know each and everyone of you. I am moving on to ESO when it hits and I hope some will come there so we can PvP again.

There are others on the server that probably dont care, and thats fine. Even to those I didnt always get along with, I want you to know that you all had my respect. The PvP community on the EH was the reason I continued to play this game. You made the game enjoyable.

Anyway, be safe everyone and stay classy. The EH community is one of the best communities of them all hands down.

JACKOBIE

/flap Hey man, make sure to stay in touch. You have my Enjin, hit me up from time to time! If you ever log on again let me know and I'll throw a guard your way for old time sake. :)

It has been my honor to fight at your side Jacobie! And perhaps I shall again, as I to will be venturing into Tamriel. As I was in DAoC so shall I be in ESO.. a Nord. No matter the pact you fight for I hope we meet once again on the field of battle.. that day will surely be a good day to die! /salute

Oh and I'll still be around PvP'n in SWTOR.. just not as much for awhile when ESO hits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.