15% critical chance for vengeance pvp

Greenbeen

Why is it that I should only have 15% critical chance (without agent buff) as a vengeance juggernaut in pvp? Is it bad to have more critical chance and so should I focus on power instead of critical chance as soon as I reach 15%

Why is it that I should only have 15% critical chance (without agent buff) as a vengeance juggernaut in pvp? Is it bad to have more critical chance and so should I focus on power instead of critical chance as soon as I reach 15%

Well after u get 15% crit chance from CRIT RATING (not main stat or buffs) you should stop because the Diminishing returns on crit rating get heavy. Basically 1 crit rating when you have 15% crit chance (from crit rating alone) will add less crit % than if you had like 10% crit chance (once again, from crit rating only).

Well after u get 15% crit chance from CRIT RATING (not main stat or buffs) you should stop because the Diminishing returns on crit rating get heavy. Basically 1 crit rating when you have 15% crit chance (from crit rating alone) will add less crit % than if you had like 10% crit chance (once again, from crit rating only).

In other words, once you are getting +15% from Crit Rating, that's when you should stop. Not 15% total. You can be 25% as long as the rest is coming from main stat and outside buffs.

Edited by Vid-szhite