The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A Humble Apology For My Recent Behavior

TheSupaCoopa

Duran'del here:

I accidentally caused a large amount of concern targeted towards me. I had a... mental breakdown in one of the threads that I created. I normally am a happy-go-lucky type of person, but I do delve into self-pity occasionally, and I do not know why this happens.

I have Asperger's Syndrome. This is, for those of you who do not know, on the austisic spectrum. I have always wanted to fit in and be perfect, and when that can't happen, I get frustrated(And this happens a lot). I know this is completely irrational, and I have tried to lower the expectations of myself to more realistic variables. When I do get frustrated a lot, I tend to think irrationally. I do have self-esteem issues, but I'm going to therapy every Monday for that.

I did remove those posts' content, and I sincerely apologize for any concern I have caused.

Sincerely,

Duran'del

Duran'del,

I personally never saw the posts you mentioned, but applaud you for having the decency to publicly announce an apology. It takes a mature person to do that. Good luck with your therapy and enjoy the game!

Duran'del here:

I accidentally caused a large amount of concern targeted towards me. I had a... mental breakdown in one of the threads that I created. I normally am a happy-go-lucky type of person, but I do delve into self-pity occasionally, and I do not know why this happens.

I have Asperger's Syndrome. This is, for those of you who do not know, on the austisic spectrum. I have always wanted to fit in and be perfect, and when that can't happen, I get frustrated(And this happens a lot). I know this is completely irrational, and I have tried to lower the expectations of myself to more realistic variables. When I do get frustrated a lot, I tend to think irrationally. I do have self-esteem issues, but I'm going to therapy every Monday for that.

I did remove those posts' content, and I sincerely apologize for any concern I have caused.

Sincerely,

Duran'del