The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Portable GTN/Cargo Hold

I think having a portable gtn station or a portable cargo hold would help. A portable Cargo Hold helps if I need to replace my gear in the field for an op and not have to run back to town and it can help for a variety of other reasons. Same for a gtn station but when it comes to selling loot I find in the field.

I think having a portable gtn station or a portable cargo hold would help. A portable Cargo Hold helps if I need to replace my gear in the field for an op and not have to run back to town and it can help for a variety of other reasons. Same for a gtn station but when it comes to selling loot I find in the field.

i agree. i find that i'm forced to save my fleet pass to when im about to log every night so i don't have to make multiple trips to the fleet to post/ buy GTN items. Be nice if i could do it on the go or at least in my ship for the sake of time management and accessibility efficiency... maybe that item i'm trying to sell at bed time would have sold 3hrs earlier had i not waited XD.