To all those who like to say that SWTOR is not a competitive game

Treblt

The emergency medpac nerf in 2.7 is the indication that it's a casual pvp game. Would of ended much sooner with the changes in 2.7. Separating tanks and coordinating cc's with burst cd's won't be as crucial. Edited by Puissant

Nice HPS, but not world record. Someone on our server got 3350ish a couple of months ago

I'm not the same player that was streaming. I'm one of the sorcs that was playing against him. I wanted to highlight this sort of match because this is high level competition present in a game that people often state to have no competition.

On a side note, *** is this guy above me trying to say???

On a side note, *** is this guy above me trying to say???

He`s sad that his OPerative healer cannot spam surgical probe (in 2.7 they add a 6 seconds lockout) because at is stands live spamming surgical probe for free on an under30% HP target means u got SICK SKILLS Edited by iDraxter

Its impressive but there was no pressure on Scold even once in that entire round. He was basically free-casting heals for the majority of the round.

Already had our discussion over Facebook PvP group, but TL;DR is win:

1) Our CC types are ineffective and expensive in time to cast against that comp

2) Riding the healer as double ranged is an awful awful idea, as its escapable, does not peel damage, and is a one dimensional guard that target!

3) every possible interrupt that we could get, we got.

4) HoT's also make CCing the healer even closer to being useless at times, especially since Scold basically heals only with HoT's.

5) In an earlier match, Scold mentioned that he was getting kicked for days, and could not get a single cast off.

6) If you haven't played as a DPS vs Scold, then don't bother to say something about free casting, it doesnt matter if you sit on him or not.