How do you take down a good gunship pilot with a scout?

Docmal

Bump in the hopes that the devs see the video and related discussion, because it's a major problem.

I think a contentless bump is the last thing all these gunship cry threads need. If this thread was really about antigunship tactics besides "beg the devs to nerf them", I'd be a lot more enamored of it.

I don't know anyone who doesn't want at least a mild gunship nerf. The upcoming patch has a very, VERY significant one, in the form of the engine component nerf, which hits barrel roll twice to thrice as hard as the others. I don't want them to really go overboard on that. I think a nerf to ion is warranted and reasonable, and there should probably just be a thread about that instead of so very many barely related and unrelated threads being coopted.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a contentless bump is the last thing all these gunship cry threads need. If this thread was really about antigunship tactics besides "beg the devs to nerf them", I'd be a lot more enamored of it.

That would be fine if the best way to fight gunships wasn't bring your own gunship.