The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

2.4+ The Ebon Hawk PvE Progression Thread

xxgpzxx

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty awesome guys, EH is pretty competitive with the world, sadly this tier of progression is horrifically easy, I seriously think they need to megabuff all the fights if it's being burned through this fast...

I don't know that I'd go quite so far as calling it horrifically easy, but the first four bosses could definitely be tuned higher to make them a bit harder.

The bigger problem is DF is just short and was up on PTS for a long time basically identical to live, so there was a ton of opportunity to be well-prepped for when it dropped for real. I think anyone who tested expected the Nightmare Power buff to be cranked up a bit higher. PV put in only a fraction of the time many other guilds did on PTS, so I'm not surprised 7Stuck is already through with DiLiH and other on their heels.

I will still be very impressed as each other group clears Draxus. It's a test of raid coordination above everything, and while no one aspect is quite as punishing as pre-nerf Dread Guards, it takes a lot of pulls and a lot of tuning to get the win. It has several moderately tight DPS checks and several mechanics that you simply cannot make any mistakes on, which is exactly how NiM should be.

Grobby and Zero could both stand to be harder. We didn't pull either on PTS and it didn't take that many pulls to get either down. Nefra is an embarrassing loot piñata. These three in particular need a bigger dose of Nightmare Power.

At least Brontes is tuned well, that's going to be a mother of a fight for a while yet. It could maybe stand to be even harder so you need to gear up to kill it, but even as it stands it's punishing. I don't think we'll see the first title run for a couple weeks yet, and I suspect most guilds will take substantially longer, us included.

Good luck to everyone and congrats on your progress so far.

Yeah we had 3 separate teams progressing at once yesterday.

There was a discussion a couple threads ago about how to handle alt guilds so I believe that is what Nollie was asking for clarification on. I imagine she won't be marking multiple clears for multiple teams of the same guild. That would make the list quite heavy with some of the larger guilds running many groups.

There was a discussion a couple threads ago about how to handle alt guilds so I believe that is what Nollie was asking for clarification on. I imagine she won't be marking multiple clears for multiple teams of the same guild. That would make the list quite heavy with some of the larger guilds running many groups.

Doesn't matter to me. I couldn't care less. I was just pointing out we had 3 teams running Tuesday. Good luck to everyone!

Doesn't matter to me. I couldn't care less. I was just pointing out we had 3 teams running Tuesday. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats to you on having such an active membership. :) That is quite an accomplishment.

Unfortunately, for the means of progression, each guild has, in the past, been counted only once regardless of the teams running.

We have either two or three hyper pods at this point. I have one, as well as Alizé. I feel like we've seen a third and gave it to someone outside the normal group, but I can't remember right now.

Zharik has one, when we missed getting me the title by like 10 minutes.