Uruk'hai VS. Trandoshans.

Yes i know all the movie by heart,dialogue and scenes included+ have read the book,you don't need to pin point individual events or describe the characters.

The battle is between Uruks and Trandoshans ,not between the Fellowship vs Trandoshans.

They were poorly armoured ,because they needed to be fast for the chase.

Anyway... again ... how is kidnapping 2 hobbits,while the rest were occupying the rest of the Fellowship, an indication or an argument in the context of a fight vs Trandoshans.I can't see any connection.

The point is something you missed, they could adequately fight in woodland, Trandoshan supporters including you claimed they couldn't, they were more than capable of fighting as a group in that type of environment.

Moving on from that point, these are much better trained and much better armoured, they won't bring pikes as that would be irrelevant here and more of a hindrance than a boon, they'd all just carry swords instead.

However, as I have stated before, the Uruks we're referring to could adequately attack Helm's Deep and manage to breach the Deeping Wall whilst Galadhrim Warriors defended it, that in my opinion is enough of a statement in of itself to make this whole debate laughable.

Take a minute to breathe that in: The Galadhrim Warriors of the Royal Guard of Caras Galadhon, an entire army of them, led by Legolas, Aragorn, Haldir and aided by Gimli.

^^ The above my friends is effectively the Lord of the Rings version of the Imperial Guard of Emperor Palpatine, or more appropriately the Shadow Guard, that is how damn good those warriors were, yet the Uruk-Hai could beat them.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Trandoshan supporters including you claimed they couldn't, they were more than capable of fighting as a group in that type of environment.

Not sure about the others,but for myself, my position is that Uruks are adequate,even good,but Trandoshans are better.Nothing beyond that.

Yes a few berserkers and the leaders of the Uruks are going to put up a fight, and the Trandoshans will obviously have casualties,but that won't change the end result,in my view.

Edited by Kaedusz

Not sure about the others,but for myself, my position is that Uruks are adequate,even good,but Trandoshans are better.Nothing beyond that.

Yes a few berserkers and the leaders of the Uruks are going to put up a fight, and the Trandoshans will obviously have casualties,but that won't change the end result,in my view.

We'll have to simply agree to disagree then.

Do the Trandoshans regularly use swords and such archaic weaponry? Wouldn't the Uruks have a skill advantage is the answer is no?

They use vibroblades though some use swords but it's more as an honor status. Also really think we should just stick with Star Wars on Star Wars here to make things more easier, because some may not know everything of different universes. But that's just me. :p

Edited by Wolfninjajedi