BW slaps the PVP community in the face, again...

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But letting PVEers keep their exclusive mounts is? I just want PVPers to be treated equally on this subject that's all.

For the 30th time, you can go earn the "exclusive" speeders if you want them. Nothing is stopping you other than player skill.

It's. A. Mount.

That's it.

News Flash: Nobody cares. Other than the idle, "Oh, that looks kinda neat," when I see someone going by on some non-standard looking mount, the ONLY time I really notice them is when some inconsiderate jerk is on their gigantic mount on top of the mailbox by the GTN on Fleet. And lemme tell you something, I'm not thinking, "Behold! Look at this person on their splefty mount! Surely they are a galactic God of the game!" Newp. Instead, I think, "What a friggin' dink. MOVE! JEBUS!"

Pull up your big boy/big girl pants and quit moaning over how someone got a red popsicle when you only got a purple one. Grow up.

There is no such thing as a "PvPer" or a "PvEer", you are not branded at birth, you are not signed up to a different game from the rest of us. There is only content that you either will or will not do.

It is YOUR choice. Get a grip and stop whining because you choose to restrict your game experience.

PVEers get triple the amount of content each year.

All the events are PVE based, idk what exploits you're talking about. Stop flagging yourself?

PVEers can enter ranked war zones in full 78's and loose a team the match.

Please don't talk about fairness between PVE vs PVP cuz I can go all day.

Maybe I have to start a tread and spread this idea (to grief some warzones just to give some PvPers their own medicine) wider to all PvEers annoyed from griefers, class balance screw ups, relics, griefing stats & so on.

Then will see how good you will feel when someone want to screw your game.

Interesting how you missed the fact that PvE special speeders are not iconic, not lore related items... and still brag to have iconic lore related item suited only for very small part of population so you can pump your ego over other players (low level new ones most probably).

If you want some non lore and non iconic items as top dog PvP rewards - make treads for that, stop with all this nonsense.

It will not going to happen... no lore item will ever top dog reward only, CM version will be made.

You guys can call it whining all you want. At the end of the day PVEers will keep their 2 exclusive mounts while PVPers get s skin. And just because the PVP community might be smaller doesn't make it not matter or not have an opinion, hence this post. You are all missing the point, I never asked for life exclusivity for the rancor just for fairness, read the post again...

Love how you ignored every major valid point of my post and focused on your being called a whiney 8ltch. Really shows that you couldn't throw up a compelling counter and simply just stood flapping your lips "I,uh... no, but, you see... uhm, you called me a whiney brat!"

Shall I remove that part so you can start again and focus on the point of my post?

Love how you ignored every major valid point of my post and focused on your being called a whiney 8ltch. Really shows that you couldn't throw up a compelling counter and simply just stood flapping your lips "I,uh... no, but, you see... uhm, you called me a whiney brat!"

Shall I remove that part so you can start again and focus on the point of my post?

I guess your point didn't really make much sense since it didn't get addressed.

Maybe I have to start a tread and spread this idea (to grief some warzones just to give some PvPers their own medicine) wider to all PvEers annoyed from griefers, class balance screw ups, relics, griefing stats & so on.

Interesting how you missed the fact that PvE special speeders are not iconic, not lore related items... and still brag to have iconic lore related item suited only for very small part of population so you can pump your ego over other players (low level new ones most probably).

If you want some non lore and non iconic items as top dog PvP rewards - make treads for that, stop with all this nonsense.

It will not going to happen... no lore item will ever top dog reward only, CM version will be made.

I never said only PVPers should have the rancor mount.

There is no such thing as a "PvPer" or a "PvEer", you are not branded at birth, you are not signed up to a different game from the rest of us. There is only content that you either will or will not do.

It is YOUR choice. Get a grip and stop whining because you choose to restrict your game experience.

There are people which only PVP or PVE that's where the terms come from.

From this comment I realise now that you'll never understand that restricting an iconic and much asked for mount style to just PVPers would be unfair to the majority of the player base. Oh well.

2 great looking mounts vs 1 iconic mount for limited time exclusivity, I don't see the problem in that.

It's. A. Mount.

That's it.

News Flash: Nobody cares. Other than the idle, "Oh, that looks kinda neat," when I see someone going by on some non-standard looking mount, the ONLY time I really notice them is when some inconsiderate jerk is on their gigantic mount on top of the mailbox by the GTN on Fleet. And lemme tell you something, I'm not thinking, "Behold! Look at this person on their splefty mount! Surely they are a galactic God of the game!" Newp. Instead, I think, "What a friggin' dink. MOVE! JEBUS!"

Pull up your big boy/big girl pants and quit moaning over how someone got a red popsicle when you only got a purple one. Grow up.

Actually I care, and I care enough about this game to make this post. Sorry you've been so brutally terrorized in game.

I have revived just as much grieffing from PVEers by trying to do SM operations in full obran. There are as many grieffers on both sides, that shouldn't influence the outcome here.

Edited by ThelemachusRhade

I guess your point didn't really make much sense since it didn't get addressed.

Think I'll stand by my initial thought that you can't argue against it because... well, you can't. If you can't make sense of it then you really have no place in dicussing this in the first place. I'd suggest reading it again (or get someone to do it for you whilst explaining along the way) and putting whatever brain power you can muster to work.

I'll make it easy and simplify it for you.

This is an MMO.

This is how MMO's work.

PvP end of season reward is a mount, much like the other, probably most well known MMO in the world.

Like that probably most well known MMO in the world, raiders also get the same creature mount with a different skin, albiet a lot harder to acquire due to drop chance and roll chance.

Again, like that other probably most well known MMO in the world, the PvP end of season reward is a one time thing, making it possibly the most rare mount to own, unlike the PvE mount, which will likely be more frequent as the years go on and the OP becomes easier to run due to higher levels and gear, unlike your once in a lifetime only, uniquely skinned mount.

This game is not an exception.

You are not an exception, nor are your ilk.

Kay?

Edited by Darth-Rion

Think I'll stand by my initial thought that you can't argue against it because... well, you can't. If you can't make sense of it then you really have no place in dicussing this in the first place. I'd suggest reading it again (or get someone to do it for you whilst explaining along the way) and putting whatever brain power you can muster to work.

I'll make it easy and simplify it for you.

This is an MMO.

This is how MMO's work.

PvP end of season reward is a mount, much like the other, probably most well known MMO in the world.

Like that probably most well known MMO in the world, raiders also get the same creature mount with a different skin, albiet a lot harder to acquire due to drop chance and roll chance.

Again, like that other probably most well known MMO in the world, the PvP end of season reward is a one time thing, making it possibly the most rare mount to own, unlike the PvE mount, which will likely be more frequent as the years go on and the OP becomes easier to run due to higher levels and gear, unlike your once in a lifetime only, uniquely skinned mount.

This game is not an exception.

You are not an exception, nor are your ilk.

Kay?

Not trying tot be an exception I trying to be equal and my post agrees with much of what you are saying but, are you saying that only PVEers should get exclusive mounts?

PVEers can enter ranked war zones in full 78's and loose a team the match.

Not if you play on a PvP server where you belong instead of being a lamebear "PvPer" playing on a PvE server.

Any PvPer who plays on a PvE server has no right to judge or complain about PvP on that server. No more than a PvE player would have any right to judge or complain about anything on a PvP server.

Not if you play on a PvP server where you belong instead of being a lamebear "PvPer" playing on a PvE server.

Any PvPer who plays on a PvE server has no right to judge or complain about PvP on that server. No more than a PvE player would have any right to judge or complain about anything on a PvP server.

You just have to lol. Some players start off as PVEers and become PVPers. Saying that are no high end PVPers on PVE server is just funny and wrong.

Edited by ThelemachusRhade

Not trying tot be an exception I trying to be equal and my post agrees with much of what you are saying but, are you saying that only PVEers should get exclusive mounts?

Are you being intentionally thick? The mount you are getting, is probably the most exclusive mount you will ever get your hands on.

The only reason you don' have a tank is likely because season 1 only started last year as opposed to three, or hell, even two years ago. If you paid any attention to my first serious post, you would have noticed this point has been made.

Edited by Darth-Rion

Actually I care, and I care enough about this game to make this post. Sorry you've been so brutally terrorized in game.

Uh...huh. I can plainly see that you DO care very much. Clearly you haven't been hugged enough in your life so you need to make petulant remarks about things that don't really matter in the long run.

Well, here you go *HUGS* Hopefully that will make you feel better!

(I have no idea what the heck you're talking about with the entire "brutally terrorized" thing so I'm just assuming that you needed another hug. Here you go, kiddo: *HUGS!*)

Are you being intentionally thick? The mount you are getting, is probably the most exclusive mount you will ever get your hands on.

The only reason you don' have a tank is likely because season 1 only started last year as opposed to three, or hell, even two years ago. If you paid any attention to my first serious post, you would have noticed this point has been made.

At least I don't need insults to make a point. 2nd the game wasn't out three years ago. 3d I don't see any announcements of the tank or the Titan mount being reskined but they jumped on the rancor reskin.

I have a suggestion since the problem seems to be that the Rancor mount is later being introduced into the CM and some type of speeder that some players get for some operation isn't and this is what this is all about what about

creating a suggestion and asking for a version of it to be put in the CM in the suggestion box area.

Edited by ScarletBlaze