BW slaps the PVP community in the face, again...

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was happening to the PVEers the forums would be on fire. I'll keep this flame going.

Suuure. Whining PvPers have caused many class changes that effect PvE and yet we don't make tons of threads crying about it. Same with Bioware focusing on PvP more the past several patches (GSF, Ranked S1, and Class Changes); yet you don't see PvErs making threads about those either.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Suuure. Whining PvPers have caused many class changes that effect PvE and yet we don't make tons of threads crying about it. Same with Bioware focusing on PvP more the past several patches (GSF, Ranked S1, and Class Changes); yet you don't see PvErs making threads about it.

I've already addressed class changes. For the content you get triple the amount of content patches a year so I don't see your point. Wait didn't you just get a brand new flash point, I guess that was PVP to right?

Edited by ThelemachusRhade

If this was happening to the PVEers the forums would be on fire. I'll keep this flame going.

Granted the other side was upset when they thought it was a PVP-only mount. (Still can't believe some actually thought that). It's not that big of a deal. Even if it was PVP-only, only the hardcore sulkers would be complaining about it.

Hang on now, let's do some math. So that's 56k credits in about an hour right? So playing for 4 hours nets you 225k roughly. Not a bad haul for the night. Indeed not quite the 300k for all of my dailies (but close) but then again, I'll wind up spending near the same amount of time doing the dailies that you'll spend in warzones (factor in travel to/from quest site, travel to planets, actually doing the quests, some of which can be upwards of 15 minutes when you solo them). There's lots of downtime when doing dailies. So all in all, it pretty much pans out.

Let's say you make 225k in four hours, in 1.5-2 hours I can make 300-350k doing PvE dailies. That's almost double the money in half the time, that's a pretty ****** monetary output, so no, PvE is still a vastly superior money gain, stop feeling special.

Granted the other side was upset when they thought it was a PVP-only mount. (Still can't believe some actually thought that). It's not that big of a deal. Even if it was PVP-only, only the hardcore sulkers would be complaining about it.

It is as long as PVEers get exclusive mounts.

I've already addressed class changes. For the content you get triple the amount of content patches a year so I don't see your point.

The point is that you shouldn't be whining. This is one of the reasons why no one takes PvPers seriously; always whining, calling people names, and just in general feeling like they're better than others.

Suuure. Whining PvPers have caused many class changes that effect PvE and yet we don't make tons of threads crying about it. Same with Bioware focusing on PvP more the past several patches (GSF, Ranked S1, and Class Changes); yet you don't see PvErs making threads about those either.

Seriously? Just scrolling through the class forums you see whiners whining because class changes were nerfed in PVE because of PVP. Whiners are in both groups, it just seems the PVPers come over to the general discussion forums more when they decide to whine over the PVEers.

In NiM Ops? 90% of the community can't even complete those OPs, let alone the fact that their exclusive mounts are rare drops. On top of that, they have to fight over who gets the mount.

The point is that you shouldn't be whining. This is one of the reasons why no one takes PvPers seriously; always whining, calling people names, and just in general feeling like they're better than others.

All we'd like is something exclusive to us and only us, and seeing as PvE people already have that in the form of two mounts, I don't think it's too much to ask.

Seriously? Just scrolling through the class forums you see whiners whining because class changes were nerfed in PVE because of PVP. Whiners are in both groups, it just seems the PVPers come over to the general discussion forums more when they decide to whine over the PVEers.

Compared to the PvP forums; thats nothing. I just compared them and while its true there is some whining in the class forums, the PvP forums are a cesspool of scum and villainy.

You call it whining I call it making a point and offering a fair solution.

Compared to the PvP forums; thats nothing. I just compared them and while its true there is some whining in the class forums, the PvP forums are a cesspool of scum and villainy.

I'll be honest. I don't even look in the PVP forums so I won't comment about it. I just didn't agree with what you initially stated. :)

Edited by Slicka

All we'd like is something exclusive to us and only us, and seeing as PvE people already have that in the form of two mounts, I don't think it's too much to ask.

You do though. The Rancor! lol

The MODEL might not be exclusive but the skin IS. Plus are you forgeting the exclusive title, armor and weapons you are getting? Not to mention you're going to be getting the mount before anyone else does.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

The MODEL might not be exclusive but the skin IS. Plus are you forgeting the exclusive title, armor and weapons you are getting? Not to mention you're going to be getting the mount before anyone else does.

Armor weapons and titles? Who cares, PvE has exclusive titles and (I'm no expert) I wouldn't be surprised if there were exclusive armors and weapons. But honeslty, I don't care that the SKIN is exclusive. The tank isn't reskinned on the CM at all, and until only the skin of that mount if exclusive, it's not a fair deal between PvE and PvP.

Then reskin the tank and transformer then after 6 months of exclusivity for the Rancor mount. Fair is fair.

Let's say you make 225k in four hours, in 1.5-2 hours I can make 300-350k doing PvE dailies. That's almost double the money in half the time, that's a pretty ****** monetary output, so no, PvE is still a vastly superior money gain, stop feeling special.

Ok, let me get this straight. PvP already rules over class balance, you're getting a sparkle pony, and you can easily consume PvP content without any monetary detriment to yourself.... And you want more??