Question about Risha romance (Chapter 3) Might contain SPOILERS!!!

MissCallisto

Hi ya'll

I got a question about risha's romance since i'm in a bit of a bind here, and since i'm recording the story i wanna make sure i don't mess it up.

Here's the thing: I'm at the part were risha has to make her decision regarding marrying the count or not.

Now i got 3 options: 1.Tell her to let him go gently , 2. (flirt) ask her to marry me or 3. let her marry him.

If i tell her to let him go gently but still flirt with her during the conversation between them, she still picks me over him, but of course i haven't asked her to marry me and i don't get the option when she hangs up the call.

I can just ask her if she's ok etc.

If i take this choice and the conversation ends, do i still get a chance to propose to her later? Or is this my only shot?

If i do this will i still be in romance or does this end it? cause she still picks me over the count its confusing if the romance goes on or not since i didn't propose to her.

I really hope you guys can help me on this one cause i cant seem to find the answer on the web anywhere :p

And i dont wanna ruin my youtube story line ^^

Thx in advance! :p

Edited by MissCallisto

Not sure really, but I can tell you my scoundrel picked the "(flirt) marry me" option because it fit with his personality the best. Not to mention Rishas response was to it was great lol.

*Edit.... there's a YouTube'er called "fluffy ninja llama" that usually shows all three choices in the companion convos. You might search for him.

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

ayes i've seen her response on it :p but i'm just wondering if there is another way you know ^^

My smugg is dark side and tbh it feels like he gets kinda forced to ask her this way.

And since she still picks me without popping the question i'm kinda curious, but don't wanna ruin it, ya know? :p

It seems everyone took the same choice here :rolleyes:

And i checked fluffy's channel i'm a sub to hers =) but she only has a fem smugg posted so no use :(

Thx anyway tho :D

Edited by MissCallisto

haha :p link to my youtube channel in my signature ^^

Just finished my story line yesterday so editing it now but can't edit it fully due to risha haha

I got 10 parts uploaded, but i got 5 more parts done, ill be uploading em today and tmr prolly.

If i can't find an answer guess ill just ask her to marry me tbh, just to be sure not to ruin it :D

Edited by MissCallisto

*Edit.... there's a YouTube'er called "fluffy ninja llama" that usually shows all three choices in the companion convos. You might search for him.

Except that FluffyNinjaLama's Smuggler was female, so he couldn't have recorded the Risha romance.

Bioware couldn't you just tell me this? would be nice! :p

All i need to know is if i can ask her to marry me later or not, or if not asking her to marry me right away stops the romance.

Sometimes you just have to go with your gut feeling. ;) Like in real life.

true! and if i'd do that, i'd go for not asking her to marry me just out of curiosity, and also because asking her just cause she might run of with the count seems forced. I wanna ask her cause i love her not cause i have to.

But to afraid that it might ruin the romance :rolleyes:

Some prolly think " what's the big deal, just do it!" and If this wasn't for a youtube story i would do it right away but i put a lot of time into making those so wanna be sure i get it right and not ruin my ending :p

Edited by MissCallisto