The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

TDM much improved by removal of capital ship turrets

Gerfaut

I dislike it becayse ny KD gets savaged when I have a team of noobs who won't listen. If they are costing me the match, AND my KD, it's alittle frustrating not being able to retreat

If your kill/death ratio is THAT much of a big deal to you... quit at the beginning of the match unless you are a pre-made vs all newbies...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dislike it becayse ny KD gets savaged when I have a team of noobs who won't listen. If they are costing me the match, AND my KD, it's alittle frustrating not being able to retreat

You do realize that all the other classes have had that exact same experience since like 2.5?

You do realize that all the other classes have had that exact same experience since like 2.5?

I dispute that. Specifically, any scout never needs to die ever in any game mode. If you are concerned about your KDR, games where you were outmatched (all food on your team, premade on other side) used to offer a few deaths and some kills, whereas now they offer deaths much much much more often- but not for a scout, of course.

I dispute that. Specifically, any scout never needs to die ever in any game mode. If you are concerned about your KDR, games where you were outmatched (all food on your team, premade on other side) used to offer a few deaths and some kills, whereas now they offer deaths much much much more often- but not for a scout, of course.

No scout is ever really concerned about their KDR because flying the squishiest class in the game doesn't appeal to that type of player. Also running away is extremely wasteful for a scout since they are going to have to run back since they are melee.

Also your assumption only works if the other team has literally no scouts to chase you with.

No, it doesn't assume that. In fact, you can have a scout a moderate degree better than you chasing you and never be able to score a kill. The maneuverability and speed delta going away is absolutely huge, and virtually guarantees a stalemate or better.