Season 1 Ranked Rewards

Schus

So, who's part of the 1500 club? 12-2 1518 solo mercenary bodyguard ashwinn who got it better than me? not bragging >< I will say imps have it a lot harder.. you either get a pver or 2 or under geared fella..

ive been one game away from years, majority of my friends got it in like the first 10-15 matches >.< but i decided to keep going that one night when pubs were ****** us, and here i am, 2 games away still, uuugh!... the first day Qs for the empire were much better, now it seems like 2/3 are an auto lose before even playing the game. Not to mention, every single pub Q has at least 2-3 smashers, shadow or Vang, while i have yet to Q with a single dps ssin or pt thats not my guildie :S, where are the OP pvp classes on empire side!! damnit lol

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, who's part of the 1500 club? 12-2 1518 solo mercenary bodyguard ashwinn who got it better than me? not bragging >< I will say imps have it a lot harder.. you either get a pver or 2 or under geared fella..

Wow, getting carried 12 out of 14 games is pretty good luck. Congrats, dude!

Got 1500 in a day on Friday the 21st Imperial side. Didn't really matter Imps/Pubs in terms of difficulty. Its yoloq after all.

On my vangaurd it looks like its going to be 20games and at 1500 for me, but my scoundrel, atleast going as a healer its seems much more difficult. I have a lot less control over the outcome of the matches it seems.

I found it to be the opposite for me. I had a much easier time in my games on my Op healer then on any of my other toons. Before the fight starts just say who to focus and remind people to peel for you if your in trouble and you should be good. I found most people in solo Q were willing to listen / try when compared to regs.

Only took me 15 games to get 1500. Should have been less, but I lost 15 rating for having to decline a Q because my baby daughter started crying right when it pop'd. I'd understand the rating loss if I had actually joined then backed out, but declining a Q and losing rating without ever having joined the match is stupid.

this totally ruins ranked pvp.... shouldn't queue if you don't have pvp gear as it puts your whole team at a disadvantage. can't stress that enough... other than that, it was fun.

Isn't there a matching system? If I am bad, I will be grouped with bads against bads.

They should just get rid of non-rank altogether.

it has a lot to do with luck, class and many factors. I mean Qing solo Q on empire side with my operative is just a pain.

my whole purpose is to get in there and gank anybody to dead in 3 secs, after that i am targeted to dead with a good group, all i ask is "net the healer" "stun the healer" "smash X person" to my pugs, and it ends up being everything but that lol, half the time they spoil me out of stealth because they cant follow the infiltrate, or decide to "follow me" for some reason -.-. when not infiltrated

My usual match is like:

Healer raped in 3 seconds by a group of anything, it can be 3 Sorcs dps, 2 tanks 2 healers... its dead in 3 secs somehow.

Smasher mara: 10k dps in total being alive for 1 minute on each round, how?

Tank: Guarding healer but instead of distracting their healer, or protecting, decides to go full Dps smashing and ravaging everyone for 20k dmg and 6k protection (just one aoe taunt does more than 6k)

while i get whoever i asked to target to like 15% in my burst only needed some back up, but it never happens.

Of course i sometimes do bad, or lose games because of me i guess, like everyone, but that up there ^ is the usual routine of the Operative Solo Q on empire!. add the classic sorc healer that didnt notice he Qed as heals force lighting and lighting strike the hell out of the group while they kill us or the Pve geared guy that doesnt have bolster or 180 gear, like a 33k mix of 172 gear 1400 bolster marauder with high endurance enhancements... HOW! lol

However it is fun, Qqing is for the weak, ill make it 1500 soon enough. But uugh, Solo Qing operative sucks >.< lolz

it has a lot to do with luck, class and many factors. I mean Qing solo Q on empire side with my operative is just a pain.

my whole purpose is to get in there and gank anybody to dead in 3 secs, after that i am targeted to dead with a good group, all i ask is "net the healer" "stun the healer" "smash X person" to my pugs, and it ends up being everything but that lol, half the time they spoil me out of stealth because they cant follow the infiltrate, or decide to "follow me" for some reason -.-. when not infiltrated

My usual match is like:

Healer raped in 3 seconds by a group of anything, it can be 3 Sorcs dps, 2 tanks 2 healers... its dead in 3 secs somehow.

Smasher mara: 10k dps in total being alive for 1 minute on each round, how?

Tank: Guarding healer but instead of distracting their healer, or protecting, decides to go full Dps smashing and ravaging everyone for 20k dmg and 6k protection (just one aoe taunt does more than 6k)

while i get whoever i asked to target to like 15% in my burst only needed some back up, but it never happens.

Of course i sometimes do bad, or lose games because of me i guess, like everyone, but that up there ^ is the usual routine of the Operative Solo Q on empire!. add the classic sorc healer that didnt notice he Qed as heals force lighting and lighting strike the hell out of the group while they kill us or the Pve geared guy that doesnt have bolster or 180 gear, like a 33k mix of 172 gear 1400 bolster marauder with high endurance enhancements... HOW! lol

However it is fun, Qqing is for the weak, ill make it 1500 soon enough. But uugh, Solo Qing operative sucks >.< lolz

less qq more pewpew

how come i get the feeling that the people that say this are the ones that got lucky and they think it involved only their skill that got them to 1500, and that it had nothing at all to do with the other 3 teammates that got queued with them.

I definitely got lucky with my matches :) That post was supposed to troll Carl for hanging just around 1425-1475. No offense intended to the others, I apologize if it did.

Edited by Loufu