Bioware, Do not put a recolor of the Rancor Mount on the CM.

Reno_Tarshil

From someone who only does PvE Stuff.

This is a pretty cool mount that you guys have come up with and I feel it should stay PvP exclusive to give more people a reason to try and do PvP.

Besides we already have a cool starship mount, let the PvPers have this for themselves.

Edited by Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a pretty cool mount that you guys have come up with and I feel it should stay PvP exclusive to give more people a reason to try and do PvP.

Besides we already have a cool starship mount, let the PvPers have this for themselves.

/Signed

And I don't pvp. :cool:

/signed

I won't have the Rancor mount, and that makes me sad. But not as sad as I would be if this unique reward were watered down by everyone having a slightly-recolored look alike. Bioware already does this too much with a lot of the PvE vanity rewards (all of the pets and most of the speeders). Let the serious PvPers get a completely unique reward, and let it stay unique.

They most likely won't. But maybe we could see a rancor drop from NiM Df or DP

Screw every single one of you. I've been asking for a Rancor mount since animal mounts were announced and I want one dammit. Even if they give us normal mounts, it won't affect this particular mount or it's meaning whatsoever, besides, its not like it'll ever show up on my server anyways.

You want recolors not over on the PVP servers, fine, let it be so, but on the PVE servers, we want it.

Screw every single one of you. I've been asking for a Rancor mount since animal mounts were announced and I want one dammit. Even if they give us normal mounts, it won't affect this particular mount or it's meaning whatsoever, besides, its not like it'll ever show up on my server anyways.

You want recolors not over on the PVP servers, fine, let it be so, but on the PVE servers, we want it.

I may be on a PVP server and I can't speak for the others in this thread, but I believe the OP is on a PVE server so your point is false and invalid. :D

From someone who only does PvE Stuff.

I don't PvP and I agree.

No rancor mount for PvE people. It's fine being exclusive to PvP players who made the effort.

I may be on a PVP server and I can't speak for the others in this thread, but I believe the OP is on a PVE server so your point is false and invalid. :D

I don't care what server he's on, PVP can have this particular version of the Rancor but all you need do is search and you'll see how much this has been requested and it wasn't for a PVP rewards.

...and the supposed "I don't PVP" people make me laugh. Hard do believe you don't PVP on Pot5 SLicka.

Edited by Elfa

Please don't claim to speak for me. I"m on a PVE server, and I say let the PVPers have their unique reward.

If it helps the game financially, put a re-color in the CM. Too bad so sad for "special PvP snowflakes."

QFT.

Please don't claim to speak for me. I"m on a PVE server, and I say let the PVPers have their unique reward.

Fine, I won't speak for you and you don't try and make a decision that will affect the rest of your PVE brethren.

Edited by Elfa

You want recolors not over on the PVP servers, fine, let it be so, but on the PVE servers, I want it.

Fixed that for you. As cool as I think that mount is, I am fine with PVP-er's only getting it.

I don't care what server he's on, PVP can have this particular version of the Rancor but all you need do is search and you'll see how much this has been requested and it wasn't for a PVP rewards.

Your point? All the players requested a lot of different ideas. It doesn't mean they'll all be implemented or even tossed around. It's just a vanity item for the most part anyway, I'm sure Bioware will implement some form on the CM as said earlier.

Who knows maybe Gharj will become a drop in NiM EV?