Looking for a reroll group

SanjayaP

Hi people,

I ve got to that stage of altcohisim where i feel the urge to start afresh with no main characters supplying me with credits, where my eventual level 20 toon will be still be pretty ghetto instead of having a stupidly powerful gear.

I would like to start this venture off on the Progenitor & would love to do the whole level with a group thing.

I am usually online from 19:00 GMT to 23:30GMT Monday to Thursday. Let me know if anyone is interested and which side you would prefer.

Sanj

• 3 weeks later...
I've recently returned to the game after stopping a few months after release. Been concentrating on my main, but really itching to get some alts done. Rolled a Trooper yesterday, and quite interested in a regular team. Would be happy to go Imperial if needs be, the only class I've really played is Smuggler (and Trooper in Beta, so it's a bit familiar but not much) so anything but that would be fine.

I love this idea, and would love to reroll a Consular, Trooper or Bounty Hunter.

However, my only standard free evenings are on a monday. So that could be a problem. Is anyone still interested? Feel free to PM me.