The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Miraluka Masks?

Shadogeddon

I'm not sure about anyone else but I would love if they added a few more masks for the Miraluka like they did with the different hair, skin, and tattoos they did for a few other species. Because I do love the masks that already in game but i would like to see a few new ones or something.

Getting This

<----------------------

might be nice.

More color variations of existing ones

simple blindfolds

new high tech looking ones.

lacy

maybe a freaky no mask option...:eek:

Edited by Vinak

I support this big time. I picked that species because their social ability is actually useful (if I'm running with Dark Siders, they're probably going to be impatient types in the flashpoint)

However, the Mirialans get new tattoos. Humans get more haircuts and technicolor dye jobs, there are some good armor to enhance a cyborg, but what about the Miraluka?

Closest thing we got so far is the Visas Marr headset... and everyone can use that to mimic Miraluka.

I'd like to see more masks; with colour options. If it's white, make sure a black option can be accessed. If black, white needs to be an option too. Instantly, that opens two more options.

But~ an expansion on the current masks is required as well, this goes double for all races that have lacking options.