faction vs faction pvp

WeaniS

I really wanna get a lot of people together on both sides and have open world pvp, just post if interested and we will take it from there!! Regular pvp just gets boring after awhile lol

Ziiks

Dead on Arrival

Edited by WeaniS

To be fair, lag will be present no matter where you're at if the count is higher than 20 people.

I'd think Oricon would be a good choice too, since people would want to come out to get some work done on their legacy title. Maybe even base champion killing could be done for the Judged Dread title, who knows.

But I'd be willing to go anywhere, provided there is a somewhat balanced setup for both sides.

Alright guys, It will be held on oricon, that way people can get scare bear and stuff! Titles are definitely great incentives! I say we start to get faction teams set up for this upcoming saturday! (If everyone can make it) now as you all know it's hard as heck to get anything organized much less a big operation going on, so if we want this to be successful, guild leaders and everyone else please spread by word of mouth!! As the week progresses keep updating this thread with who you know will be attending, it would be great to have huge numbers on each side! Thanks!!

Ziiks

Dead on Arrival

this faction vs faction event will end how it almost always does, pubs kill imps, imps run to their base, imps don't come out, pubs follow and imps will go into combat with pubs to let the champions kill the pubs. pubs get fed up and the event is over. this will only be entertaining for the time it takes the pubs to kill the imps during the first few engagements, then it all goes downhill from there.

Either way, I'll still participate because I still find it fun when imps use champions to kill pubs and mock us for dieing.

Not if we ask everyone to come on DPS and no healers on both side, while meeting at the sanctuary near the entrance to DF/DP instances.

It'll be an easy smash-fest for everyone!

You do know that there's going to be that one group of people who screw it up, right? :p

I'd say it'd even be fair if people want to also bring tanks. Damage mitigation would add a little variety, and since it's only going to be dampering DPS at best, it's not like heals that completely undo damage in principle.

• 3 weeks later...
Best F v F I've seen on the server so far was on Tat. Ove by outlaws den there are 2 bases near each other. One team defends their base while the other attacks it. Once the base is wiped the attacking team defends their base and the defening team is now the attacker. Makes it interesting since you also have to watch out for the npc's. It also gives a nice objective if you want to play it that way.

Best F v F I've seen on the server so far was on Tat. Ove by outlaws den there are 2 bases near each other. One team defends their base while the other attacks it. Once the base is wiped the attacking team defends their base and the defening team is now the attacker. Makes it interesting since you also have to watch out for the npc's. It also gives a nice objective if you want to play it that way.

Thats a great idea, Cintas! Id love to participate in that... count me in...